Turbo bike part 1 - Brain transplant
cool sweet guys thanks fasterfaster1 is the local kit as good quality and will it be reliable? thats my main issue as its still gotta get me to work every day. onyl 10km's but stilll <i></i>
Dan these kits are relaible as!!!! Setup properly on mild boost with a bit more attention to Fuel and oil changes you wont have any issues! Not sure how many k's Faster has done but Shredder has done more than 4000klms on his with basically trouble free riding after a few teething issues in the beginning.

Faster rides his all the time, rode it to Jindy, rode the same roads we all did, well except the full loop but hardly anyone did as it was Black Ice territory.

The only difference was it sucked more juice and it had one hell of a kick when you booted it!

Shayne <i></i>
Dan as Shayne says, I have done some trips now over 2,000km in one hit and not a hiccup (as it should be if set up correctly)
My own bike has ran over 10,000 Km with the Turbo kit on it and not one problem from the day of it being sorted. Greg alias Maj is the Tech Head / Engineer on these kits, and between us these kits have come about by the fact of the excessive costs of a Turbo kit has always been due to the import and shipping costs to get them into Australia. Hence between sourcing some parts from the US and building some components here in Australia ourselves the cost saving is quite evident. The fully imported kits can still be supplied, but we have offered a cheaper option with the same result but with no sacrifice of quality or reliability.
Enquire 0397990531 for further details
FF1 <i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 23/1/06 11:25 am
</i>
Dan,

Get down to WSID and see for yourself .

If you go over 250 hp then you'll run into issues that might make it seem not worth it (fuel, intake coolling etc) .

Up to 250hp would be an excellent street kit with very little changes needed , If your chasing ET and you've got a chassis to match (I have yet to see anyone with one yet!) then go the whole hog.

Just tell everyone its got 500hp, seems to work for some.

Leonard.

Good to see a bit of competion in the turbo kit world. <i></i>