ECU REFLASH Locations
(24-10-2011, 05:15pm)Camel Wrote: I hope those green tree frogs I threw out of that caravan in the middle of the night didn't find their way back in!
You threw out the mozzie control ??? Scary

Camel by the term caravan are you refering to the Glenwood Hilton ?
Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Maj they were not mature frogs the Camel was tossing about ..... they were still in the taddie stage I'll betLol2 As I've found we not only have cane toads now but also camel toads ........................... not to be confused with camel toes either.
John no probs and a pleasure to catch up .................. anytime. By the way John I reckon you should change the name back to "BiG" John Pi_thumbsup Glad the babies purring for you and hope your ladies doing fine also.
Cheers
Bloody green tree frogs belong in the dunny! Not in your bed!

Bloody hypo frogs

[Image: Hypnofrogcopy.jpg]
lightbulb 
Is this any good for flashing Pete n Camel ?
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/513...alers.html

SunParty-smiley-018
Shy 
(30-12-2009, 08:50pm)Camel Wrote: Version: 2.0.6.15 of EE2

Heaps more for the B-King, including the ability to tune fuel maps on a dyno.

I like this too: (green arrow)
[Image: SecondaryInjectorsizecopy.jpg]

Camel
Just downloaded update: 2.5.5.75 & could not find that "page". ?
I'd reckon Lol2
Advanced Settings>Inj Balance map,...and adjust all numbers on OEM map below 100 same pecentage as injector cc/min variation. Run big EV14s top rail at 43psi with Aeromotive in tank 340 l/min

..and would be a far more accurate way of adjusting.

....although, they are still working on the wide band auto tuneCoolsmiley

(06-12-2011, 05:05pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: I'd reckon Lol2
Advanced Settings>Inj Balance map,...and adjust all numbers on OEM map below 100 same pecentage as injector cc/min variation. Run big EV14s top rail at 43psi with Aeromotive in tank 340 l/min

..and would be a far more accurate way of adjusting.

....although, they are still working on the wide band auto tuneCoolsmiley
you could even tweek intank up to 55 n run external reg off your refrigerated boost intercoolingCoolrasta
Wm
12mm cyl studs n 35 psi boost with 81mm bore. Should be good for the road Lol2
If you drag the bottom of the advanced box down you will find the secondarys size options .
(06-12-2011, 06:21pm)Maj Wrote: If you drag the bottom of the advanced box down you will find the secondarys size options .
Thanks Maj. Explains a lot.
However, which one to use, size options. or injector balance map settings with same size injectors for 270HP NA or 500 HP Supercharged big secondary size injectorsConfused
Is it worth flashing a stick new busa to iron out fuelling kinks? Or should I wait till get slip ons ? What's the costs involved and where can I get it done pls? Ta
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

Carl at Road & Circuit in Moorebank (formerly RC Motorcycle Tuning - 9602 9844) did mine and I couldn't be happier with the results and the customer service was fantastic. He turned an impressive bike into an awesome machine. Highly recommended.

Ahmed.
Where did Pete (faster faster) go?
Can any one recommend any other good dyno places in SE Qld? Biker

Glen
I've seen him in my travels a few times at his new stress free job Knuppel2

Pete! Did you set up shop in Thailand? Woo Hoo! I'll be on the next flight!
That's livin !!! good luck to ya n enjoy Clap
(26-05-2013, 11:58am)fasterfaster Wrote: I've seen him in my travels a few times at his new stress free job Knuppel2

Bugger I got my Hayabusa about 1 1/2 years to late.Frown

So any other half good dyno tuners in SE Qld???

Glen