Poll: Will you be attending the Oz Moto-GP at Phillip Island (Oct 16th-18th) ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES - from Thursday onwards...I'm in for the long haul !
23.81%
5 23.81%
YES - from Friday onwards !
19.05%
4 19.05%
YES - from Saturday onwards !
9.52%
2 9.52%
YES - but only on Sunday !
0%
0 0%
MAYBE - but only on Sunday (if the weather is favourable) !
4.76%
1 4.76%
MAYBE - but only if my boss/partner/master lets me out for good behaviour ?
0%
0 0%
MAYBE - still trying to convince my partner it's best for our relationship !
0%
0 0%
NO - my boss/partner/master is keeping me in chains for some well-deserved punishment !
19.05%
4 19.05%
NO - my cooking class is having a "bake off" !
19.05%
4 19.05%
NO - loud exhaust notes make me soil my underwear !
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Oz Moto-GP (Oct 18th).....will you be there???
Monday - Hastings Point to Gloucester
Tuesday - Gloucester to Cooma
Wednesday - Cooma to Bairnsdale
Thursday Bairnsdale to the Island
Camping Trackside, My riding mate has had some trouble with his MV and it is parked up at Maroochydore awaitng the arrival of valve stem seals from Italy or somesuch thing, so he's had to dig out his 01 R1 it's red and white and I'll be on the black 08.
Craig
I'm in leaving Perth on the 10th should be in Melbourne by the 14th theres a group of us ASBers heading over we will be at Lukey Heights Grandstand look for the ASB banner or Shirts I am all so doing the Barry Sheene ride hope to see some of you out and about not long now.
(06-10-2009, 11:17am)Redgum Wrote: Monday - Hastings Point to Gloucester
Thursday - Bairnsdale to the Island

Camping Trackside, My riding mate has had some trouble with his MV and it is parked up at Maroochydore awaitng the arrival of valve stem seals from Italy or somesuch thing, so he's had to dig out his 01 R1 it's red and white and I'll be on the black 08.
Craig

hey Redgum, keep a lookout for myself (red/black '99) & busacrankin (blue '07)....we're leaving Bright thursday morning ! Don't forget we're having a AHC member meet-up on the island at Cowes, most probably Sat. evening (will post firm details very soon)

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(06-10-2009, 12:29pm)hayabuasvich Wrote: I'm in leaving Perth on the 10th should be in Melbourne by the 14th theres a group of us ASBers heading over we will be at Lukey Heights Grandstand look for the ASB banner or Shirts I am all so doing the Barry Sheene ride hope to see some of you out and about not long now.

hey hayabusavich,
Dude, u muz b keen ridin' from that far away Clap .....don't forget we're having a AHC member meet-up on the island at Cowes, most probably Sat. evening (will post firm details very soon)

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(07-10-2009, 12:07am)bazman Wrote:

Craig

hey Redgum, keep a lookout for myself (red/black '99) & busacrankin (blue '07)....we're leaving Bright thursday morning ! Don't forget we're having a AHC member meet-up on the island at Cowes, most probably Sat. evening (will post firm details very soon)

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(06-10-2009, 12:29pm)hayabuasvich Wrote: I'm in leaving Perth on the 10th should be in Melbourne by the 14th theres a group of us ASBers heading over we will be at Lukey Heights Grandstand look for the ASB banner or Shirts I am all so doing the Barry Sheene ride hope to see some of you out and about not long now.

hey hayabusavich,
Dude, u muz b keen ridin' from that far away Clap .....don't forget we're having a AHC member meet-up on the island at Cowes, most probably Sat. evening (will post firm details very soon)

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

Hell yer count me in
(07-10-2009, 12:07am)bazman Wrote:

Craig

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

hey hayabusavich,

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

No worries, I'll be keeping a lookout for you as well any other Busa's. I'm leaving home Saturday Morning so hopefully you can get the details of the AHC member meet-up on the island at Cowes up before then. I'm in for that one.
Not many sleeps to go now.
TO ALL AHC MEMBERS ATTENDING THE MOTO-GP AT PHILLIP ISLAND NEXT WEEK....

We're all meeting up at......

"The Euphoria Gallery Cafe"
(13 Thompson Ave, Cowes)
from 7pm,
Saturday, 17th Oct.

....if you're not sure where that is, check this link:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Euphoria+Gallery+Cafe,+13+Thompson+Ave,+Cowes&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=36.765054,56.162109&ie=UTF8&hq=Euphoria+Gallery+Cafe,&hnear=13+Thompson+Ave,+Cowes+VIC+3922&z=16

See you there....
Coolsmiley