Group ride to Tathra
Yes you are making a ride of it, Simmo is suggesting Bathurst and Oberon to Cooma. Max, they aren't coming through Canberra, we'll have to meet them in Cooma. Yes Tex, that cafe is my favourite too, they have a whole visor cleaning kit sitting there on the counter for riders to use. Great hamburgers too. Not a lot of seating though, but we can take over the footpath if we have to.

But whoever gets there first gets to chose the cafe!!
Awesome , i was thinking meet at BP north richmond 0730 for 0800 depart. How's that sound.
(27-11-2009, 09:43am)99sydrd Wrote: Awesome , i was thinking meet at BP north richmond 0730 for 0800 depart. How's that sound.

Better make it 7am for 7.30 out of there sharp BP North Richmond , the bigger the group the slower the ride, Whos going to sleep the night before anyway
I was thinking if you're getting to Cooma by 1, you'll need to leave 7.30 out of Sydney.

Simmo, you are the boss of managing the Sydney mob. Decide on a route and post it up so people can see where they have to ride to for the pick up.

DON'T LET THE POWER GO TO YOUR HEAD!!
7.30 is doable for me.

For us who dont know any chance of a map of the BP Nth Richmond.

Thanks
(27-11-2009, 11:07am)steventh Wrote: 7.30 is doable for me.

For us who dont know any chance of a map of the BP Nth Richmond.

Thanks

Just as you cross over the bridge for Richmond to Nt Richmond its on the left cant miss it

http://www.australianexplorer.com/maps/richmond_nsw.htm
0700 for an 0730 departure suits me. I have tried all the cafes in Cooma ( I used to live at Buckenderra) The East End Cafe supports Bike riders so I say we support them, Heidi if u can give me a rough no. of personell meeting at Cooma, I will ring through to the cafe and tell (warn!!) them. Should be a good run, hope the weather hangs in there for us, nothing worse than a favourite set of twisties and it's pissing downScary. I will be leaving from Orchard Hills (St. Marys) around 0615 and travelling up The Old Northern Rd to Richmond, anyone who wishes to join/meet me along the way is more than welcome, pm me.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!