W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Hi All just letting you know that things haven't gone quiet, if everyone goes that has expressed there interest we have approx 9 Chalets full so numbers are looking good.

All I can say at the moment is that Roo Boy and I can't wipe the smiles of our faces when we start talking about.

Once some of us get together and have a chat I will update everyone via email or PM on what's happening and what we are planning for the weekend but at the moment there's no rush we have some things already sorted and people have plenty of time to book leave for the 4 days so hope people are thinking ahead.

Hey Heidi have you spoken with Simmo about the run across I haven't heard boo from your partner in crime I think you and BlackZook need to get him on board.

Heidi can we get this thread put up the top like we did last time..Please

Anyway as more info unfolds will let people know.

Cheers Rev004
Thanks for the update Rev.

BTW - Has there been any more discussion on taking a minibus (I think it was Roo Boy who suggested this a while back)?

Mrs Gazzabusa would love to come (even though I told her most details of the last great event).

Cheers
Gazza
Look forward to catching up when we all get to sit down about this trip and go through the finer details. With the drags most likely taking a back seat this year for me im sure the bike will be ready for a great ride :) in road trim.
Hey,
you guys should make a pact - if you get 3 or more from the far east turning up - that about the same amount of you guys make it over to the next Busa Bash at Tathra!?!
wotcha say???

Coolsmiley
I think that sounds fair!
(29-08-2010, 12:42am)Axe Wrote: I think that sounds fair!

We are leaving Adelaide on the 1st Dec so if you could be here by then you can come with us.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here

Ok.....Yes I'm IN then!!! And with the "lesbian hunter" (simmo) on board.....that should make 4! (...and who's next?Idiot2)
Coolsmiley
(29-08-2010, 09:13am)bazman Wrote:

Ok.....Yes I'm IN then!!! And with the "lesbian hunter" (simmo) on board.....that should make 4! (...and who's next?Idiot2)
Coolsmiley

PM sent bazman....
Hang on Baz, this is for 2011 not this year, we'll either move or miss Tathra next year. I vote for moving. Rev, Simmo can't find his socks in the morning, let alone make a decision. Just assume he is in. I'll make this a sticky a bit closer to the event, it is a fraction early now AND lately we've lost every thread we have tried to sticky, we've had to re-do the Tathra threads several times.
Yeah Heidi,
I'm aware of that.....It shouldn't clash (Nov 18-21) with the "BB" next year, should be just enough time to get back home, sober up....and then head to Tathra! Can I give ya a call tonight to discuss some loose plans?

Coolsmiley
IT IS THE FINAL OF DANCING WITH THE STARS! Are you MENTAL???
54 persons Trophy Pi_thumbsup might have alert the South West of the invasion that is going to decend upon them, oh wait... silly me, they'll hear us coming Lol2

I'm excited and its still 12 months away, thanks REV004 for your efforts once again in organising this event... cheers Bud.

Rob.