Yoshi inserts
(24-01-2012, 04:29pm)99er Wrote: hi guys,also r77 slip ons,has anyone got aset of db killers for sale,thanks 99erBikergot some good info guys

You might want to PM Astro. I just handed him mine with the bike I sold him.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
yeah thanks busgo,after talking belzybob i realised that i should have got some with the r77,so i asked action suzuki for them and they gave them to me,. . suppose you never fitted yours.?
i think the r77 arent loud,but one day after 10 000-20 000klms they will be to loud.Biker
(26-01-2012, 08:29am)99er Wrote: yeah thanks busgo,after talking belzybob i realised that i should have got some with the r77,so i asked action suzuki for them and they gave them to me,. . suppose you never fitted yours.?
i think the r77 arent loud,but one day after 10 000-20 000klms they will be to loud.Biker

The R77's I have on my Busa have done over 20,000klms and still sound the same in my opinion. I find them not to be too loud. Bartman and Outlaw have different cans to me and are way louder than mine.
Interesting facts about the inserts, does not make sense to me but I,m not an expert. I would like to compare sound one day when I meet some one with theirs in.
BUSA there is no Substitute
Back in 2008 the Yoshi R77s came with them fitted and you had to remove them yourself.
I left them in for about 2 weeks b4 I took them out and the bike sounded the same ever since as far as I could tell. It is now close to 50,000ks or just past it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
yeah right,now you have to remove gromet and drill yourself.intreseting.the other day my brother took it for a noise test and passed at 94db at 5000rpm so he got a eginneeers certificate to state this to keep the cops away,they took pics of the bike ,,,pipes,klms,chassis.last time he got defect for pipes he lost 3 points thats why we done this.cost $350.00,cant loose any more points,truck driver for living.the rta gets a copy,and so did he.Bikerther is some knob cops in sydney