cheap tyres
My new 190/55 Power Pure arrived today! Saved me $100 off AU RRP!

Thanks, Steve!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
My Roadsmarts arrived today too. 8 days from ordering to delivery. Outstanding and saved around $200 on the price of the last pair of Bridgestones I bought. Nice one Steve. Thanks
excellent
Got mine today (Michelin Pilot Road 2CT's).....great find Steve....i've been telling everyone about it!!!
What are people paying to get them fitted. I had my rear fitted today, $11.00 fitted and balanced, I took the wheel off so all they had to do was remove refit and balance. I'll take the front in later in the week when my stand arrives. Got real traumatic trying to remove it with the back on a stand and a bottle jack holding up the front. Decided patience and buy a head stand was they way to go
I'm too lazy for that Pommie.....I just ride the bugger in and go "fit these on that bike there".
If you saw the kid in the tyre shop here mate you wouldn't. I had to tell him which way round to put the tyre on and caught him just in time to fit the right angle valve I asked for before fitting the tyre. I reckon he should of put his hat on the right way round or turn his head back to front.
(25-10-2010, 01:05pm)Pommie Wrote: If you saw the kid in the tyre shop here mate you wouldn't. I had to tell him which way round to put the tyre on and caught him just in time to fit the right angle valve I asked for before fitting the tyre. I reckon he should of put his hat on the right way round or turn his head back to front.

Don't know where they find these kids.. The day before we took off for PI, my mate took his GSXR600 to a major sydney bike shop for a new set of tyres. They fitted a 190 rear and was lucky he noticed before he took off. When they were replacing it with the correct 180, the guy was having a hard time visualising the rotation of the wheel and took him a while to figure it out..
Just ordered a set of Battlax BT45's for the Kat. $234 to my door!. Can not beat that in sydney/nsw/aus! That means i buy the battery for the Kat and half of the Busa's front brake pads as well for the same dollar as just the tyres for the Kat in aus! Also told bastard big brother (he has a 1098s and '09 CBR repsol 1000) of the site so a mighty big thanks Steve. If we catch up one day, you have a drink of what ever you like coming your way. Thanks.
There was a bloke on the .org forum who was seriously considering putting a car tyre on his standard (not stretched) Busa....I kid you not...

Lol3
(26-10-2010, 09:15pm)Katana2 Wrote: Just ordered a set of Battlax BT45's for the Kat. $234 to my door!. Can not beat that in sydney/nsw/aus! That means i buy the battery for the Kat and half of the Busa's front brake pads as well for the same dollar as just the tyres for the Kat in aus! Also told bastard big brother (he has a 1098s and '09 CBR repsol 1000) of the site so a mighty big thanks Steve. If we catch up one day, you have a drink of what ever you like coming your way. Thanks.

not a problem mate, glad to hear a few members are saving some money, all helps go towards the next mod or some bling
(18-10-2010, 04:18pm)Pommie Wrote: My Roadsmarts arrived today too. 8 days from ordering to delivery. Outstanding and saved around $200 on the price of the last pair of Bridgestones I bought. Nice one Steve. Thanks

So what was the final price landed in Bris. I do the Roadsmarts for $480.00 a set fitted and balanced. And Pilot Pures are $470.00

So how much did you save on those prices.

Mick
Mick's Bike & Car Tyres Dyno Centre
Shed 1/6 Johnstone Rd Brendale
P: 3881 0033
F: 3881 2211
E: mick@mbct.com.au
W: www.mbct.com.au/
(11-11-2010, 02:15pm)Wolf Wrote:
(18-10-2010, 04:18pm)Pommie Wrote: My Roadsmarts arrived today too. 8 days from ordering to delivery. Outstanding and saved around $200 on the price of the last pair of Bridgestones I bought. Nice one Steve. Thanks

So what was the final price landed in Bris. I do the Roadsmarts for $480.00 a set fitted and balanced. And Pilot Pures are $470.00

Mick

Seems to be $331, then add fitting to that.

I bought a set of Pilot road 2's for about the same price to my door!

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(11-11-2010, 03:57pm)PostmanPete Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 02:15pm)Wolf Wrote:

Mick

Seems to be $331, then add fitting to that.

I bought a set of Pilot road 2's for about the same price to my door!

Cheers Biker

Including fitting and balancing $339. $140 bucks saved
(11-11-2010, 02:15pm)Wolf Wrote: Pilot Pures are $470.00
That's a pretty good price.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.