Poll: I bought a seat from Kev and it was mostly for:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
comfort.
16.67%
1 16.67%
appearance.
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VCM Seats
(06-11-2010, 07:11pm)Ward P Wrote: Little off topic - but. After many years of sheep skins to help alleviate that 'stingy bum' after many hours in the saddle . . .
Don't know why but I find wearing Leather pants greatly increases the length of time in the saddle before getting sore. As opposed to jeans/Draggin Jeans or anything else.
As for Kev's custom seats, love the look of them, but haven't had the opportunity to try.

I agree with that Ward...I went from Draggin jeans to Tourmaster textile pants (with knee armour etc) and found I could spend longer periods in the saddle before...well...I was gonna say butt cramps but thought better of it so....we'll call it being sore
Hmmm....interesting point, CeeJay/Ward. I've been using jeans or synthetic touring pants for ages, and recently bought some Joe Rocket leather pants. And now that I think about it, I have been able to ride for longer while wearing them.
Maybe leathers are cut for a better fit while in riding position?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(06-11-2010, 10:34pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: recently bought some Joe Rocket leather pants. And now that I think about it, I have been able to ride for longer while wearing them.

I've heard about that happening. Leather pants are next on the list! Very Happy
(07-11-2010, 07:15am)sutur Wrote:
(06-11-2010, 10:34pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: recently bought some Joe Rocket leather pants. And now that I think about it, I have been able to ride for longer while wearing them.

I've heard about that happening. Leather pants are next on the list! Very Happy

Bought a set of seats from Kev black and gold..both looks and comfort are fantastic..ride all day no probs..get some and you will never look back.