Admin Team 2011
Here is a polite QUESTION for the dear administrators elect.
WHY is Wolf's "Tyre Specials" separate from the tyre specials of Sydney and Melbourne?
Don't you think he has a right to be there, rather than at a separate location...?

For QLD'ers, (especially Brisbane surroundings)it is quite an essential thing to be able to find tyre deals quickly and easily from our club pages starting with "Tyres....".
He displays his tyres (availability) and prices. Very useful to know for anyone who has a bike and within range.

I have asked this question before and have been ignored.
Why is Wolf's displayed prices and tyres, not on the same
level of exposure? Is he a totally insignificant and forgettable character? OR is there something "Personal" going on?
FP.
Theres nothing personal against wolf he's a top bloke . His posts are in the vendors section so it's in the right place . I think wolf gets good exposure as every 1 whom posts on here has 100% exposure as every 1 sees the posts so not sure where you got your ideas from mate this is just my opinion
(23-12-2010, 08:33pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Volvi just quietly mate I would make a fantastic admin. Could you imagine anyone more tolerant and patient than me :). I promise to do the " my friend/valued member please rethink your post".

I promise to never do the hey c*** f*&^ing pull your head in or i'll glass u. Thing. Give me access to all memebers home addy & i promise full support :)

Merry xmas all!

Got my vote Bruce Lol3Lol3
Wm

And a Merry christmas ,Thanks to Admin for your hard work .
[Image: photo3.jpg]
As Big Kev said, he's in the vendors section (where vendors can be found...funny that huh?)....NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
(23-12-2010, 08:57pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Volvi has replied to me via pm (mate if u are not into guns then u will just get hurt). I know where he and his loved ones live.

OK from now on all posts will be run past me first. If the answer can be found via the search feature you will automatically lose your first born to a sweatshop making name brand runners for the western world.

If you ask an original question you will be gifted 5 virgins to enjoy as u will.

From now on this site will be about cause and effect.

"Volvi has replied to me via pm (mate if u are not into guns then u will just get hurt). I know where he and his loved ones live"

which one would u like to borrow bruce (chief admin)
(23-12-2010, 09:04pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: OK as chief, head (I have the authoritar) demigod admin I hereby propose my first rule for this site.

1. Anyone who uses the name KawaWHATEVER or has a son who falls off his bike at busa get togethers is immediately banned. This of course can be negated by stupid cheap pricing on bling parts.

2. Any suggestions?

could it be the red neck???
(24-12-2010, 05:21am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Due to my fear of ranga rage i hereby from resign my position as chief head admin.

Lol2Lol2ClapLol2Lol2Lol2
(24-12-2010, 09:12am)FalcoPerigri Wrote: Here is a polite QUESTION for the dear administrators elect.
WHY is Wolf's "Tyre Specials" separate from the tyre specials of Sydney and Melbourne?
Don't you think he has a right to be there, rather than at a separate location...?

For QLD'ers, (especially Brisbane surroundings)it is quite an essential thing to be able to find tyre deals quickly and easily from our club pages starting with "Tyres....".
He displays his tyres (availability) and prices. Very useful to know for anyone who has a bike and within range.

level of exposure? Is he a totally insignificant and forgettable character? OR is there something "Personal" going on?
FP.

Hiya Falco,

sorry i missed that post you posted under the vendors sub category which asked the same question. seeing the questions here now I will answer you.

In the state tyre special for Melb or Syd, it can be any retailer appearing there. That thread is no ones exclusive tyre deal thread. Just members who come across a good deal and want to let others know. It was created a while back and may have become redundant Im not sure. But its for members only to post there not Vendors.

Wolf advertises freely in the Vendors section and as with regards why Wolf doesnt have a sub-category in the Vendors forum like 2 others? simply because it was not requested by him, same for Kaneg, same for Powerbronze etc. none have requested it be done for them as the current 2 that did request. Once requested it will be created and in order of request and not alphabetical. so no one is in a better position simply by AA. I attempt to be fair at every level.

I hope my answers meet with your satisfaction, I assure you theres no favouritism or prejudices here. Merry Christmas.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(23-12-2010, 08:24pm)big kev Wrote: i would like to ask whom picks the admin team please ( at no time is this a dig at whom is an admin its just a general question so please dont have a freak out at me guys )

I no we dont see eye to eye on sertain things Kev But to answer the ? who picks admins , This is not like some forums where they have anual meetings to elect Admins presadents accounts staff wich i think is a much more friendly forum .
As of me being admin i have been a admin since 2005 with the last 12 months in the sin bin for being a naughty Boy (nuff said) i spent a lot of Hours setting up this new forum in 2007 with Dj and Volvi and have a deep passion for its smooth and long running .
I no i have members out there that dont care for me but they all get treated the same as other members and if they have a problem with me they can go direct to anouther Admin and that goes for all Admins .

Now i would just like to say merry Xmas and a safe new year to all and catch you all in 2011
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-12-2010, 11:08pm)ROD Wrote:
(23-12-2010, 08:24pm)big kev Wrote: i would like to ask whom picks the admin team please ( at no time is this a dig at whom is an admin its just a general question so please dont have a freak out at me guys )

I no we dont see eye to eye on sertain things Kev But to answer the ? who picks admins , This is not like some forums where they have anual meetings to elect Admins presadents accounts staff wich i think is a much more friendly forum .
As of me being admin i have been a admin since 2005 with the last 12 months in the sin bin for being a naughty Boy (nuff said) i spent a lot of Hours setting up this new forum in 2007 with Dj and Volvi and have a deep passion for its smooth and long running .
I no i have members out there that dont care for me but they all get treated the same as other members and if they have a problem with me they can go direct to anouther Admin and that goes for all Admins .

Now i would just like to say merry Xmas and a safe new year to all and catch you all in 2011

yeah thats cool rod , just thourt i would ask questions to the things i dont know about , i dont have a prob with admins or members but was curious bout the process of picking admins , some forums they are elected , some are not and this forum is 1 that is not ,

merry xmas guys n gals
Rod Scrawelled "I no i have members out there that dont care for me but they all get treated the same as other members and if they have a problem with me they can go direct to anouther Admin and that goes for all Admins".

It's great to see you back as an admin Rodney, you were sorely missed when you exited stage left in short order. If anyone gives you trouble let us know and we'll visit them late at night with big sticks. You are one of the good guys.

Cheers

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(24-12-2010, 06:37pm)Volvi Wrote:
(24-12-2010, 09:12am)FalcoPerigri Wrote: Here is a polite QUESTION for the dear administrators elect.

FP.

Hiya Falco,

sorry i missed that post you posted under the vendors sub category which asked the same question. seeing the questions here now I will answer you.

In the state tyre special for Melb or Syd, it can be any retailer appearing there. That thread is no ones exclusive tyre deal thread. Just members who come across a good deal and want to let others know. It was created a while back and may have become redundant Im not sure. But its for members only to post there not Vendors.

Wolf advertises freely in the Vendors section and as with regards why Wolf doesnt have a sub-category in the Vendors forum like 2 others? simply because it was not requested by him, same for Kaneg, same for Powerbronze etc. none have requested it be done for them as the current 2 that did request. Once requested it will be created and in order of request and not alphabetical. so no one is in a better position simply by AA. I attempt to be fair at every level.

I hope my answers meet with your satisfaction, I assure you theres no favouritism or prejudices here. Merry Christmas.

Thank you for answering. Your reply is reassuring. I would put Wolf's
entries together with the Sydney and Melbourne Category but from what you have said I'm going to assume that the right thing has been done. As for "no prejudices..." I will leave that well and truly alone.
FP
WooHoo Rod welcome back mate
Hey Bruce,

Have u stopped taking your meds again mate... LMAO
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten