my blue and silver, a little worse for wear
(27-02-2011, 09:02pm)Skidmarx Wrote: Yes, id flicked off a couple of emails reguarding riding gear the night before the stack, iv just been going through them and sending off some replys,

The bike came out ok considering, it could have been alot worse, and vid proof that it still runs great Very Happy

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...YgkYC3P7mk

I still have fairings for you old man, just getting my legs working again before I can get down to "Pack and Send". Early next week they'll be on their way. Gravel rash certainly Sucks doesn't it! I think most of us have been there and done that mate. Lessons well learned.

Cheers

Max

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Whoh.... not good at all. That is going to take a while heal, how ironic that you were only asking for leathers the night before. Hope the healing goes well and the Mighty Busa will rise again :)
Rosebusa
cheers for that max, no dramas mate, im aging before my time so i know what its like lol,

suprisingly kylie iv healed pretty good, have been back at work for nearly 8 weeks, cant do most things properly again, although i still have to get the misses to help me wash my armpits, cant lift my right arm high enough to get under there, and the right arm cant reach the left pit anymore lol, but other than that, pretty good, will post some pics in a minute

the bike as it sits at the moment, started unbloting the fairings while not busy at work, notice the cover on the starter idler gears, it is leaking so will be replaced shortly

the fairings coming off, not looking great

left arm elbow area

right arm, top of elbow area

right hand

shoulder healed, joint itself still rooted, and coming into winter not getting any better lol

and right knee, 4 months of healing and it still looks like this, back is also still all purple, but im no good at oragami so cant get pics of that :P

Ive got a free tip from my dirt riding days for you skiddy. Theres a product i used to use called superfade i think it was-but im sure there would be a few on the market-that cleared a hell of alot of my scars up over the years. Its a cream, just rub it in daily and they fade right away. Most scares fade with time anyway but this really speeds the process up quickly.
thats a great idea, ill look into it asap........

recon i can rub some into the bike :P?