Bike Nite @ WSID - 6th Sept
Hi guys,

Hope you don't mind me dropping in every now and then......

We are expecting some good numbers on 6th Sept and the film crew from www.bikeme.tv will be out in full force and ready to film the fun and games!

There are prizes confirmed for best 60ft times for Big bikes and Small bikes so there is something for everyone!!

Who's in? Simmo? Andy? Pan? Cas? Leonard? Desperately trying to remember any other names I can!!!

Cheers,
Ali 'Drag Queen' <i></i>
Your always welcome here Ali as long as you don't ask the Mates question
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Chunky is in. Saw him tonight and he said he's going.
Quite a few Ozsportsbikes crew said they're in too.
I'm out. Gotta work. Booked in my diary to come and race in October though... <i></i>
Sorry Ali,

Len is out as he will over in the UK.

He he he he

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Yes Ali i will be there

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Speedzalot, the marshalls at WSID volunteer for the same reason the flag marshalls at the roundy tracks do, so they get free entry to all events at the track.

The 6th is going to be a huge night, we are looking at well over 50 bikes, so try to get there as early as possible so you dont miss out.

Dave <i></i>
Dee you may as well take the red one out for a spin, or will you be to busy out partying
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Prizes now confirmed:
* Best 60foot for non LAMS bikes: a bike cover (sponsored by MCA Parramatta) AND a 12 x 8" print of you competing (by Grant Stephens - CacklingPipes.com)
* Best 60foor time for LAMS bikes: a bike cover (sponsored by MCA Parramatta)
* Best reaction time: a 1year subscription to Rapid

<i></i>
And Rapid ? well done Ali
Cheers Robert
In a week or two I'll have some exciting news to announce regarding a new sponsor for 'Bike Night @ WSID'......stay tuned. It's a goodie :-) <i></i>
A hint
Cheers Robert
I know who, na na ni na na

And it is HUGE. <i></i>
Ali!

I just wanted to say that I really think that you are doing an unreal Job and I am sure that the bike nite is going to be a huge night.

Keep up the good work.

Cas!!!

You are such a shit stirrer, You just couldn't help yourself could you.

Dee <i></i>
Awww shucks - thanks Dee. Oh, did ya tell Leonard you've given me the keys to Quicksilver while he's away??

No Simmo - no names yet but I'll give you a clue......

nah, on second thoughts, you can wait. LOL!! <i></i>
I'll give you a hint.

You guys are gunna LOVE their products.

<i></i>