2011 Tathra Beach Busa Bash T Shirt
(04-11-2011, 08:19am)beally55 Wrote: G`day Max, please put me down for a black 3xl thanks mate.Chris

Go back a few posts in this thread Beally and see how to confirm your order mate. Put your mobile number doewn as the reference number.

Glad you got it in! Coolsmiley

Thanks Simmo!Coolsmiley

Big Kev, I can't PM you fella. a quick reminder that we'll be placing the orders for the printing of the Tathra Beach Busa Bash T Shirts in the next week or so. Do you want in?

If so see the thread for ordering details.

Cheers

Max

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Max, I'll have two black xl's and will deposit the $55 into your account tonight with my board name as the ref.

Cheers. Beau.
(04-11-2011, 06:12pm)BJK1 Wrote: Max, I'll have two black xl's and will deposit the $55 into your account tonight with my board name as the ref.

Cheers. Beau.
Thanks Beau, gotcha order.

Max

Max, can I have a 2 T-shirts in Black please. Both size XL. Money transferred with "Shifu" in rference. Thanks for organizng it man Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Can I have :-

1 x Black (XL)
1 x Dark Blue (or Black) (L)

$55.00 transferred today. ref: 0425398251

Will I pick them up from Tathra ??

Thanks Max .. Pi_thumbsup

Cheers .. Dale
(05-11-2011, 09:56am)Shifu Wrote: Max, can I have a 2 T-shirts in Black please. Both size XL. Money transferred with "Shifu" in rference. Thanks or organizng it man Pi_thumbsup

Done.

Cheers

(05-11-2011, 12:10pm)Dale Wrote: Can I have :-

1 x Black (XL)
1 x Dark Blue (or Black) (L)

$55.00 transferred today. ref: 0425398251

Will I pick them up from Tathra ??

Thanks Max .. Pi_thumbsup

Cheers .. Dale

Hi Dale, yes, pick them up at Tathra mate.

Cheers

Max

Max,

Can I please have one, XL, Black, please. Can pick up any where,Biker
money in the post so to speakPi_thumbsup

Thanks

Doogie

hi max,sorry for being so late,but can i order 1 black xl thanks max under king62,i will transfer the cash,if can work it out again,
cheers johnPi_thumbsup

transfered the cash max,under king62,i will pick up from tathra if thats cool max,thanks again maxPi_thumbsup
born to be mild
Hi Max,

Sorry its taken so long but I have direct debited the $50 today as Coach for:

2 x Dark Blue Mediums to be pick up at Tathra.

Efharisto James
Wm Coach
Doogie, Kingy and James, orders in you blokes. Cutting it close. lol.
Pick up in Tathra for the three of yuz!

Max
Remind me Saturday Max I'll give you cash.
(08-11-2011, 06:31pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Remind me Saturday Max I'll give you cash.

I doubt I'll be that coherant mate, you're just going to have to try to remember yourself for a change! Lol3CoolsmileyLol3CoolsmileyLol3

Can you try to remember the rear shocker links too please? I keep forgetting them and have to have them finished for Tathra! The steel ones if you can find them.

Cheers

>> Bump <<

Come on all you Busa Bash'ers Knuppel2.......this years custom designed T-shirt by Frank_OH!!! is practically GUARANTEED to become a highly sought after collectors item!!! Pi_thumbsup

Don't wait any longer....get your orders in FAST!!!! Yes

Coolsmiley

footnote: whenever & wherever I wear last years Tee >>>> I get total strangers askin' me all about it!! Very Happy
thanks maxPi_thumbsup
born to be mild
Just deposited $55 for 2 bash shirts in black. Need 1 XL and 1 Large. Please call mobile for postal address. Thanks Brett G.