1st November is BIKE NIGHT@WSID
Hey Bruce it could be worse.
You could have gotten a shirt, then when the 1st 7 bit went on them you gave it back to have yours embroided. <i></i>
Ok Bruce apologies accepted.

Cas you will get your shirt back when you start running some good numbers.

Cheers Dee
<i></i>
Quote:Cas you will get your shirt back when you start running some good numbers

Buy a new shirt mate no one could be expected to wait forever. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
You wait till the beach my friend, I am gunna pee in your oiled up butt(FACT) <i></i>
Maybe a bloke who rides a Honda or something...... <i></i>
Dave remember what happens on tour stays on tour. Or else I'll tell everyone about that time at band camp when you..... Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Ok. I'm starting a book.

I've got Bruce on 5:1 and Dave on 4:1 as they are both pretty evenly matched. Dee I have on as even money because while the boys are busy admiring their newly oiled bodies (and fake tan), I reckon Dee is going to slide in under them and take them both DOWN.

My money is on Dee FACT.

P.S. Can I have a t-shirt too? <i></i>
Quote:At what revs do you guys take off? and I guess riding the clutch is a good idea to stop the front wheel from looking for some air?

You and I are probably around the same skill level seeing as I only have a couple of meets under my belt so feel free to shit bin this advise, but what I have learned so far is “don’t try to hard at first” or you will only go slower. Just launch like you would at the lights (3000rpm or so) get under way and make sure you roll on full power as soon as you can then if you hit all your shift points spot on you will easily run a 10.5.

With my bike when it was 100% stock I ran a best of 10.314 but I feel I could have gone faster if I had more practice.

I think with the modded clutch I can now start much harder and was probably going a bit easy last time out. 10.2’s next time for sure

Oh and one more thing, have fun.

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
God I'm so crap at this. I'm excited about an 11. <i></i>
Keep going Heidi,tens are on there way very very soon
then 9's
then 8's
then 7's
then you go after Leonard & co for 6's

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Thanks speedz. Sounds like good advice to me, especially the 'have fun' part :-) I want to run on Saturday maybe but I'm not sure if can still do it or if I had to pre-book the tickets... Anyone know? <i></i>
Pre book I think only,you can try 9672 1320
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Busadude give me a call on 0419 485579 I have an entry that I wont be using. <i></i>