1st November is BIKE NIGHT@WSID
I've been a couple of times now and have managed a 10.5??, my observation is that you you must get off the line bloody fast to make a good 1/4 mile time and that is the trickiest part My 60 fot times are about 2 seconds which is as slow as a wet weekend. The rest is easier, just keep it going straight, shift near the redline and tuck in. <i></i>
At what revs do you guys take off? and I guess riding the clutch is a good idea to stop the front wheel from looking for some air? <i></i>
Different revs for different folks - sorry mate no difinative answer to that one. The secret (sic) is to balance clutch and throttle so that the front wheel is just off the ground on launch and you get off the clutch and fully onto the throttle asap.

I started launching at 3000rpm and have worked up to approx 7000rpm now. Be interesting to hear what revs others launch at and have them list their times.

Blackzook
Launch 6-7000rpm
PB 9.801
115kg rider outfitted
Stock motor foot shifted

Shayne (Abusa) do you still have that Brock racing link that details setup and launching styles? Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
www.brocksperformance.com/busa1.htm <i></i>
Bruce, Have you been talking to Burt?

Well I am gunna catch the red eye over there and I am gunna bring my shit (FACT) you're going down wood boy.

Heidi, can you put a hundred on Bruce for me. <i></i>
f*** you CAS you are going DOWN - FACT.
I'll meet you and your HOMIES half way in Adelaide.

We can fight it out at Maslins beach striped naked - with oil rubbed onto our glistening nubile bodies and DUKE IT OUT. MANO A MANO

Just remember that if you win you have to tell your mates that you bashed a guy named Bruce while naked and covered in baby oil on a nude beach in S.A. Dave its only gay if you push back FACT

I win either way when it comes to bragging rights.

By the way tell your bitch Burt to pull his head in

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Burts gold mate, why would you have him pull up?
Just think of all those guys who he has rung in this country to do buisness with, how do you reckon they feel about him as a parts supplier, the guy is commiting company suicide live on the internet, its great.

I only feel sorry for the guys who he does buisness with in this country, it is only a matter of time till they get dragged into it too.
<i></i>
Correct me if I'm wrong but arent a certain bike shop in Sydney his agents??

So are we on for Maslins or are you scared of the bragging rights> Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
I think there is a shop in Sydney that is his rep, I cant remember the name of it though.
I think you will find there are a few guys in this country who have fallen for his initial sales pitch, and are selling products he is supplying.

As for the beach. Your on, but can we use some oil with a bit of fake tan in it, I havent seen much sun. <i></i>
Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
OK you two pull your heads in.

OH Heidi I think I have got to have $100 on Cas cause he is crazy when he gets going and Bruce is such a nice guy.

Now back to the topic.

Riding the clutch is not a good idea.

As for burnouts, well through my observation and experience you need to carry them out of the water but beware not to grab to much front brake when finishing, as this may lead to the front wheel tucking under and down goes bike and rider. I have seen Len almost end up on the deck doing this but luckily he was able to stay upright.

Cheers Dee
<i></i>
Quote:I have seen Len almost end up on the deck doing this but luckily he was able to stay upright.
Len has skills others may lack LOL

Nice guy!!! I'll have you know at the wrong time of the month I can be quite moody FACT. Better buy some baby oil (with tanning additive) Dee and meet us at Maslins cause I've had enough of YOU to - FACT.

Funniest shit I've seen for ages Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
So Bruce am I right in thinking that you want to call me out.

I dont think this would be a good idea (FACT)

I must say it does make for some good reading

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Quote:So Bruce am I right in thinking that you want to call me out

Dee please accept my most humble apologies. I am sleep deprived, have drunk too much bourbon and am out of my special medication. Please Please forgive me I still have nightmares of the look in your eyes when I asked for a free Azopardi racing tee shirt.

Again I with draw all prevoius comment. Dee you da man FACT.

OH f*** sorry bout that too. Pan Pan somebody anybody help me I'm just making it worse. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Baby oil wrestling naked on a beach?? Oh I forgot the fake tan additive.....What have I been missing? Have to say I could think of a better partner to do it with than a Busa riding bloke! <i></i>