What's a lap like ??
You will love the creek on the busa Ward. I got my 1441 down to 47's before it ran out of brakes.
That's a shame Wardy I think your going to have your work cut out getting around all day on the Busa from all reports the south circut is tight will be doing it on the 9th Dec for the first time
will be interested to hear what you think of it after laping all day on the big girl Pi_thumbsup

" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
I will be at the south track on the 9th as well. It can't be much tighter than Marulan I hope.Scary Looking forward to getting an understanding of suspension on the day so will not be looking for speed. Looking forward to catching up again mate. MarkCoolsmiley
Yes will be good to catch up Mark same to mate not looking for speed just a shake down with lots of new bits on the Honda plus the last time at the track I left in the back of an Ambo Pi_freak

Lets just hope for good weather

see ya there Pi_thumbsup
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
(06-10-2012, 10:17pm)Ward P Wrote:
(28-09-2012, 02:17pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Your arms and legs will be like JELLY after that!!!!
It alright . . . I've been exercising, . . . in fact, I'm bending my elbow at the moment! Have a 375gram can on the end . . . 325gm, . . . 250 . . .
Lol2 the new section only on a Busa you wont get a rest, lucky there are many massage Girls in that area, well so they call themselves but they don't wear much clothing Boobies4
Your are going to be sore Pi_freak