Hide your ugly rego label easily
(30-12-2012, 08:37pm)RyanG Wrote:
(30-12-2012, 04:41pm)Skidmarx Wrote: arnt the accel cables?? :P

on that note though, 7 years riding here in mackay and iv never had a rego label on my bikes

Ditto, have never fitted my rego label and have never been asked to produce it.

It would have to be an arsehole copper that would want to physically see the label let alone book you for it. As always, depends if you fail the attitude test to begin with.
you havent lived in N.S.W, police here are great at booking you for anything they can make up!

Lived in NSW for over 20 years, same thing applies with most coppers doesn't matter where they ae from. If you are a jerk when they pull you up I'm sure they will go out of there way to find something to pin you for.

Highway patrols coppers are the only ones I have come across who are more often than not just straight up douche bags.
I am under the impression that the rego labels need to remain in place till your rego renewals next year (ie 2013)...
If you renewed it in December, it will have to stay on till December next year. You can't go just pulling them off from 1 Jan... Don't want to see anyone get pinged for something so minor...
(30-12-2012, 09:15pm)RyanG Wrote: Lived in NSW for over 20 years, same thing applies with most coppers doesn't matter where they ae from. If you are a jerk when they pull you up I'm sure they will go out of there way to find something to pin you for.

Highway patrols coppers are the only ones I have come across who are more often than not just straight up douche bags.
i am never rude to them as i dont want to incur the Roth, and i dont ride like atwat in built up areas ,but you speak the truth,

hey heyPi_thumbsup 'Highway patrols coppers are the only ones I have come across who are more often than not just straight up douche bags" Pi_thumbsup.
Straight from RMS website:

When can I remove my current registration sticker?
You can remove the registration sticker from your light vehicle from 1 January 2013. After 1 January 2013 it will no longer be an offence for light vehicles to not display a registration sticker, or to display an expired or damaged sticker.

Check out this link for all the info:

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/registration/a...index.html
Here in N.Z. i keep my warrant of fitness and my rego under the hump, it states they must be on the bike but doesn,t state where, i have been pulled up at check points and the copper has looked around the bike and asked where they are then before i could speak said under the hump i suppose i have shown him and you get a have a good day but i,m always polite to them no need to get off on the wrong foot with them, about the only reason you would have it on veiw is if you park your bike in town because the meter maids will ticket you if they carn,t seen them. there,re a crazy thing anyway because if a cop pulls you up they already know if its got a WOF and Rego.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.