Clubmate Down...
Wish this guy all the best and a speedy recovery.
wow, that's just messed up,
wish him all the best for a speedy recover.
pete
08 gen 2 grey
Bugger!

Fingers crossed for some good new on him.
update from Bridget Fletcher

Quote:They still haven't operated as an emergency came in. Probably tonight. On his thumb, elbow and broken wrist. The cheekbone and orbital socket, they will do in a week or two. When he heard my voice he put out his hand for me to hold. When the nurse was poking him to rouse him, he pushed her hand away.

Not like Tim to push a nurse away
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
....that sounds very promising!!!
Really sad news. Sounds like Tim is on the long slow road of recovery.

As said in a previous post, truck drivers are supposed to be professional drivers however some are not. Some are busy doing other things at the time when they should be paying attention to the road, like driving and talking on the phone, taking photos, reading, writing or generally rummaging around whilst driving yet they think they get a bad wrap when they are involved in an accident.

Hopefully the police have another look at this horrible incident and charge the driver with more than failure to give way.

Good luck Tim and our thoughts are with you and your family.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
i think its time ,drivers of trucks or cars for that matter doing this to another road user should be charged with attempted MURDER!!, on the way to normanville ,mungaman,thompy,alchenet had a run in with a truck who refused to give way to use on a round about,until i wnet right off at him,

this is plain n simple attempted murder!! sorry for the rant ,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Thoughts and prayers to Tim and his family a speedy recovery and no long term complications
All the best Tim
Thinking of you and your family
Very sad to hear of this .
Sounds like a long recovery , all the best wishes to Tim for a full recovery.
Very sad to hear about this, I do hope that Tim makes a full an complete recovery in his own time.

Big thanks to Rod for sharing his status updates from family to us as he moves along.

and to plus one rev's rant, in the last three days in brIzzy I've been cut off twice, had a guy box me in and shower me and the bike with his washer jets, seen 4 drivers openly with phones at the ear, one trying to hide texting (I hope it was texting) in his lap, and in the wet I had a lady slow to 20klm an hr in a 70klm zone right in front of me because the rain got heavier, I had room because I left myself room.. but geesh, i'm taking the baffles out later today.

And in of all this, its not me, i'm a conservative and considerate city rider, the bike is black, but in daylight, cmon, i'm mindfull and don't put myself in blind spots, I don't tailgate, I don't rapidly accel or deccel, its getting stupid...so stupid..I'm watching my liscene points so i'm even more careful these days. There is a mismatched level of respect for us.

Diesel.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
No New Updates So no News is Good News
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
so sorry to hear about your accident, wishing you a speedy recovery
keep strong buddy.....we`re all with you on your journey.
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
Please sign the online card...

http://www.groupcard.com/c/To2VAVYlnpN/&utm_campaign=new_card&ec=WTZRdcPU-gP