Fuel Filter Replacement Woes
Did this same re-build on the '00. Sucks only the '99 & '00 have this setup with external fuel pump.

My fuel filter was starting to disintegrate inside the pump.
I have definitely slowed down over the last 5 years or so, doesnt mean I dont enjoy a good fast frang on the bus every now and then, just ask the few in last tassy tour. But Im over it, that need for super sonic speeds, been there, done that, dont forget Im riding the busa for over 14 years. Now im starting to enjoy the scenery lol. maybe its a sign of getting older or maybe even maturer. Either way it really dont matter what you do as long as its on 2 wheels and your enjoying every minute of it.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Shifu. With all due respect. I've ridden a "contraption" in the US, for 3 days (by no means am I fan or an expert). And in its "home" environment, it is very fit for purpose, does everything in its conditions it has to do, and surprisingly, you can "see/feel" in its design and development, how very right it is.

It does translate to here well but not perfectly, but that doesn't mean it's rubbish or justify the "contraption" tag.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Piss off the std busa fuel pump & filter
& fit an aftermarket pump & filter, return fuel line , a fuel pressure regulator ( FPR800 )
, as I've fitted a 255litre per hour fuel pump,
I think you should choose a smaller pump

from 165lph - to 240Lph

Great to see you ride a harley volvi ;)

You know what im talkin about

I guess your neck & back ain't so sore ride the harley

Check out my youtube vid

" rydrz1 on youtube "
2008 harley davidson
106ci' screaming eagle 204cam

Next I'll put one up of the busa on youtube

As for you - shifu