Had a fall but ok
Scary how quick a day can turn to shit. But Imagine if it had been an open face helmet!! and they do have AU safety stickers. Get better soon.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Sorry to hear ya binned ya bike mate. Least the missus was not home to hang shit on ya from the getgo. Sure she will make up for lost opportunity Very Happy
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
G'day
What a shit start to a day! Hope you improve (and see a doc)
Regards
Kevin
PS betcha you are all stiff and sore by now...managing a keyboard OK?
Damn that's got to suck, glad to hear you're ok
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
(06-07-2014, 05:25pm)KenEvers Wrote: Give me a 172 over the Traumahawk any time!! :-)

Never flown a Tomahawk but had a moment with a Canada Goose in the 172 over Banks peninsula, that was fun.

How's the body now Captain ?, been a couple of days, sorry to hear about the accident. Never happened to me with another vehicle involved, always do my crashes out of my own stupidity.
Got x ray results back. 2 cracked ribs where they join up in the middle. No big deal as it only hurts when I laugh - not much chance of that now Dark Clouds back home! New Nolan 104 on the way with Oz sticker this time. Bog up the FJR tomorrow. Back to normal nearly!
Sounds like spousal abuse...
(08-07-2014, 12:41pm)captainrob Wrote: only hurts when I laugh

...cough, sneeze, fart...
(08-07-2014, 02:33pm)pan Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 12:41pm)captainrob Wrote: only hurts when I laugh

...cough, sneeze, fart...
you're right Pan !
I just did all four of them, all at the same time - extreme pain!
Its all good til something goes wrong. Sorry to hear the news captain. Get well.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here