Oversensitive Pansies
hahahahaaa your so right there camel

my 17 yr old boy irons and lays out clothes before spending 2 hours in the bathroom and fills the house with a haze of fancy pong before heading out.. and sometimes thats just to go to the shops. And can't forget teh endless phone txting to organise nothing
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I have two daughters, the Warrior Princesses I call them.
Funnily enough, I now realise that they are also as hard as nails!
Far tougher than their limp wristed, faggoty, wishywashy, small balled partners - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Wheres my pump action Winchester? (oh, thats right, the limp dicks made me hand it in with the buy-back)
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
S.N.A.G. does not mean sensitive new age guy anymore, it's closer too.....

Snipped Nuts And Gutless
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
G'day
I'm more of a caring uncomplaining nineties type.
Regards
what shifu has written is true ,id be the first to admit that 99% of blokes are poofs these days and scared of their own shadows,.for me if I think your a c*** ,ill call you a c*** pure an simple ,like what was said earlier about old mates daughters ,same goes for my 3x they are tough as nails ,,

I wont beat around the bush to give you a smack up the side of the head either, as being an Aussie bloke is about being able to call a prawn a prawn!!
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Wheres the ''like' button, Pete, this is too good!
Try a different brand. I got mine from a shop that specilaises in them. At first they were a bit rough but they take a few days to wear in. Stick at it and don't get disheartened. In the end it WILL be worth it.

And trust me it WILL be the best thing you have ever done.

Damn. Sorry I misread the title and thought it said "Oversensitive Panties"
If someone could direct me to the delete button rather urgently that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
There's a plugin for that...
The other day, one of our graduate engineers was brought to me near to tears and sporting a bright pink face. After I told him 'dry your eyes princess' and asked him what the problem was he explained how his sister had given him a face peel the previous day and he thinks he's had an allergic reaction.

You could have heard a pin drop.

The collection of dead-pan faces caused him to moan ' Whaaaat, it hurts'.

None of the construction hardened souls in the room could even bring themselves to laugh. They just sadly turned away and went about their business. Their reaction spoke volumes about how the older generation think so many young Australian men have turned into poonces.

And what is with the lisp that so many have these days?

The feminists have got their revenge! Males have been emasculated!
Some people just need some "harden the f**k up".