Batty's Tour of Tassie 2016 - 1/02 to 6/02
I like the Oxford two piece. Around $40 top and $40 bottom half. I tried them on in the shop and bought XXL top to fit over the leather jacket and XL bottom half. Have worn them a number of times in the rain from light to very heavy rain and stayed 95% dry. They are also good in cold weather as a wind block. I think the two piece are easier to put on too.

http://www.oxfordproducts.com/motorcycle...rain_wear/
gday
Well, I got away this morning... minor hiccup... front zip on my tigerangel jacket fell apart when I tried to zip it up. Lucky in a sense, I hadn't left. So a trip to the bike shop and buy a new dri-rider jacket. Which got tested today. The only times it didn't rain was either looking like it would or it was pissing down with thunder and lightning.
Lovely clean dry cheap room at the Cooma Alpine Hotel with a garage for bikes and free Wi-Fi! How good is that?
So, it's over/through the mountains tomorrow... lunch at the Blue Duck perhaps...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

looking forward to seeing ya again Kev

which dri rider you get?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Where do you plan on staying at tomorrow kev11e?? .will be traveling thro Canberra tomorrow on way to Wardy,s if not may catch up with some of the other,s on the way
B'day
Batty, I dunno... could be a version of Nordic? Beige colour with embedded reflection in the sleeve panels if I understand it correctly... was really a question of which one fitted more proper.
Ratty, my original plan was to stay at Sale, but if I get tired and cold again maybe Bairnsdale, or colder and wetter and tireder maybe Bruthen. Stayed at Bruthen pub once before, geez I hope it has been done up a bit :)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Looks like storms in Melbourne tomorrow so possible wet conditions for incoming riders to the state. Tassy starting to look promising for next week with hot weather towards the end of the week. Anyone riding in that wants a hot shower or drying up with a cup of coffee are welcome to come over to my place (Bentleigh East 10k's from boat) for a stint, sorry dont have spare bed, but anything else your welcome too. Call 0458 266 350 Heading to port melb aprox.5-5;30pm.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
hey Volvi.. I think your boat leaves at 9pm???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

boarding starts 7;30 last I read for a 9pm departure.

Lucksa, I could be in Macas North/Jasper Roads Bentleigh/Ormond around 5;15ish. for a meet up.
how's everyone going????

I have finally solved the Interphone headset with the hated cutting out issues, $40 new speaker/mic kit from Cycle World. I now will have both music and ability to take a call while riding wooo hooooo

New mounting point for the ole Contour vid seems to work great. One battery ain't worth shinola but the new mounting point means I have better control over short bursts of video and should be able to eek out the power over a day LOL

Trailer now has bike channel secured in case some Honda, Yamaha, BMW or Kawasaki breaks down lol

Ropes, tools, worm plugs, slime, compressor and some extras plus lots of bottled water already packed. There will be a cooler in the 4x4 for anyone that needs refrigeration for anything (eg medications)

4x4 has a full tank and is ready to rock'n'roll, just need to fill up BEE, wax the chain and wake up at 5am LOL

See you all on Monday
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

4 have arrived at Tallangatta on the way to the boat . . .

wish I was going but the stars wouldn't align this year . . . next year there'll be no excuse!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Be advised, just got SMS from the boat, check in from 6pm finishes 8;15pm.
I'm ready and waiting at the London :)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Hey Kev, simmo and the others are at teh Beach Hotel
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1