Rate your Gauge, "Fuel Gauge"
Good to know, thanks all :)
Mines spot on, down to the last litre. Still don't trust it , use the gps, 350 kms on freeways and around 230-260 around town.
Rode 35km after the fuel light come on today and still only put 18.5 litres in the tank.
As a few have said, still quite a bit of fuel left when the fuel light comes on.
I never let mine get too low.
There's enough threads on here about crap fuel and blocked filters to make me want to avoid sucking the dregs out of my tank.
One option I liked with the Gen 1 was the L/100k or K/L display options. I found that was very VERY accurate and I could calculate the litres I need to fill down to about 100ml LOL
I was a bit disappointed when I found that display option isn;t available on the Gen 2
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I get around 120 before the needle moves when filled to the brim.and 310 mark or a bit better with a few major twists of the throttle along the way.
every corner tells a story
I really don't get the thinking behind the sucking from the bottom of the tank argument it always sucks from the bottom of the tank
I'm with you an that one. The damn things suck from the low point of the tank and this is where all the gunk would settle but gets eaten on a daily basis...
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
You could put a little ring magnet attached to a stainless steel chain into the tank. Or jest drop one in to collect all the rust particles.
(27-06-2015, 07:08pm)crumpy Wrote: I get around 130ks before needle moves and look for garage around 340ks needle is on red at that my bkes a 99 with 76k on it

Holy crap! I get about 200k's out of a tank. I've had a P/C5 done and tuned. Oh well, I didn't buy her for its fuel economy :)

I have a busa, fgxr6 turbo and a gsx1400. The wife has a Hyundai I30. Balances the carbon footprint I reckon :)
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Well, I finally have some peace of mind with this whole dilemma now, I have gone off the trip meter and forgotten all about that damn fuel gauge.

I have just got home and I'm showing 309K's on the trip meter, the needle was in the red around the 200 mark and the light came on at 280, I've pushed it out 29K's on the light to get home and it really looks to be right on empty now.

I wont know until I fill up but I reckon that's right on my limit :)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .