RE: Insurance ....QBE
I got mine, new bike, never had bike insurance before but got 65% rating 1 through New England Insurance @ $840 ($500 excess)
Got my gixxer with them now rating 1 65% $615 half of what shannons wanted me to pay this year.One good thing about turning 40
Yeah, not close to that mark yet. 8 yrs to go!
(29-05-2007, 03:29am)Madmax Wrote: Great price bloke. Is that a weekend ride only policy?

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:

Hey,
Just to add my bit. Have just insured with IMR

32yo
12 years riding
no fines in last 5 years
rating 1
$1000 bike gear cover
up to $2000 mods covered
up to 4 days a week riding
$570.00
The added affair that he anticipate gives you an bend is constancy with the one company. That's why he don't move about just for a bigger price. In the continued run, he anticipate that he have done bigger afraid with QBE. He did actively accede Shannons a brace of years ago, but they were alone bargain for the 1st year, again they absolutely accumulated on the increases.

(Post edited to remove a link - Astro)
Hey there AngelRose

It is customary to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about who you are. If you ride a busa, put up a photo. If you don't, we'd love the photos of your bike anyway. Even if you don't ride but have an interest in Hayabusas, tell us about that. Your profile says that you are in the US. We have a few members from there, which part are you from?

Here is the link below to introduce yourself.

Cheers

Heidi

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...php?fid=47
(25-09-2009, 12:45pm)AngelRose17 Wrote: The added affair that he anticipate gives you an bend is constancy with the one company. That's why he don't move about just for a bigger price. In the continued run, he anticipate that he have done bigger afraid with QBE. He did actively accede Shannons a brace of years ago, but they were alone bargain for the 1st year, again they absolutely accumulated on the increases.

Bloody hell...am I the only one who got a migraine while reading this??What does "he anticipate that he have done bigger afraid with QBE" mean??? Maybe I'm getting too old to understand, or maybe someone is using an online translator.Coolsmiley
My guess is an online translator, but am willing to give the benefit of the doubt for a first post.
It seems like shannons accept been absolutely acceptable with me. if there is anyone in qld searching to accord with them i accept a guy that i allege to anon now. PM me and i will accord you his details. He is abundant to accord with...

Edited by Heidi, removed advertising link, didn't edit text (honestly!).
(25-09-2009, 12:45pm)AngelRose17 Wrote: The added affair that he anticipate gives you an bend is constancy with the one company. That's why he don't move about just for a bigger price. In the continued run, he anticipate that he have done bigger afraid with QBE. He did actively accede Shannons a brace of years ago, but they were alone bargain for the 1st year, again they absolutely accumulated on the increases.

um what??
Dear Venus

I have edited your post to remove the advertising link you had there. I notice you are from the US and ride a mountainbike. Lovely. Can't wait to see the photos. If you would like to joint the club, we have a thread where you can introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interests. Look forward to it.

Heidi (Admin team member)

(05-10-2009, 12:20pm)Venus143 Wrote: It seems like shannons accept been absolutely acceptable with me. if there is anyone in qld searching to accord with them i accept a guy that i allege to anon now. PM me and i will accord you his details. He is abundant to accord with...

Edited by Heidi, removed advertising link, didn't edit text (honestly!).