INSURANCE
Simmo, how did I get brought into this? <i></i>
Your just lucky its a drag strip thing
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
I got a quote from Western QBE - for $18k they want $960, for $20K, aftr I listed all the bling, they want $1037.
I currently have a request for quote in with Arista, having told them I ride regularly and what QBE have quoted, they will call me Monday and tell me whether they can be competitive or not.

Just depends who wants the business.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Got a quote yesterday from Shannons after Arista jumped from $800 to $1150 and I have had insurance from them from 2 years with 60% no claim and havent claimed yet premium rose 350 aaaarrggghhh They claim they have a new undewriter and that company rates the Busa as the worst risk possible !!

Shannons said with all my Bling, I had to send a photo and I asked how many did they want!!

I got a quote for $19,500 for $920
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!<i></i>
G'day
They had a stand at the Ulysses AGM (yes I know not all of us are that old) and the sales bloke thought that a daily driver 99 bus premium would be too expensive for me to insure through Shannons - at a guess (his) probably $850. But when I explained that I thought I might want to buy a second bus, and that I couldn't ride two at once, therefore they couldn't both be daily drivers, he had another think...and the answer is: for the 99 bus insured for $16k - $525, and for the 06 bus insured for whatever that costs now - $623.
And their next market push is gunna be into the 4WD sector...
Regards
Kevin <i></i>
Shannons just did me a quote for my o5 busa - $560.00 that's frigin awesome. <i></i>
Can you get me on also ????? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
yeah f that the best i found was western QBE 1150 per year and thats 4 other riders as well not just your self <i></i>
Just renewed my busa today for another year.
Arista - Over 40s
Agreed value = $12,500
Excess = $400
65% no claim bonus.
Cost = $590

Ride anytime but no riders under 40 years of age.
I've been with them for 8 years and the price goes up about $40 per year.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
I wound up staying with Western QBE. I've been with them for many years and didn't want to change if it could be avoided, but Arista was significantly less. I rang WQBE to say I was not proceeding with their quote PLUS I was moving the Honda as well (which is already with them) and then they informed me that they guarantee to beat any quote.

WQBE asked for details and in the end it cost me $580.

In fairness though, I have to give a highly favorable mention to Arista and I almost feel guilty that I didn't go with them. Their quote was $616.49 straight off the bat. It was primarily because of Arista I got a total saving of $160 odd bucks. Should WQBE suddenly become expensive next year, Arista will get my business, regardless of any 'special' deals. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>