2008 Gen 2 White
Great post...Rev004, of your intro to the Hayabusa i suppose we take corners for granted here you guy have lots of straight roads....last time i was out that way i was part of a backup crew for a guy who rode a bycycle from perth to sydney
about 10 years ago..amazing you have had your 08 a while now and Still excited about it i suppose these Busa never cease to amaze what great useable power they have ..from Sparrow to Falcon......in an easy swoop......one thing i dont like is an underpowered bike when overtaking a semi i like to get round them quickly noting worse than to be left in the cold overtaking with a bike or car thats not got any Mumbo....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rev004, Dirt bikes are Fun , and by the way you have your boys geared up looks like they have a great teacher, and what a way to sharpen skills riding dirt!.....Husaberg 570 great grunt , been over 30 years since i rode a dirt bike used to ride huskys 250/360/400's and a 450 ......2 strokes, mates had bultaco's was great fun we used to go to jindabyne and ride there. in the snowy mountains. plus enduro,some short circuit. A good mate of mine had 6 kids 4 boys 2 girls he had his 4 boys on dirt bikes not one of them boys got into bad trouble because he spent time taking them riding and bonding with them. And Rev004 its always nice to have power on tap , you dont always have to open tap fully !!! its always there....
Ride safe and enjoy the rides with boys...they grow up fast!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks Rod for 08 LTD info .......getting more help here than anywhere on Busa......Wonders what number mine is of the 150 Dont really matter that much Main thing is i Got the BIKE.........
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
My 09 was a much better white All the others are cream not white Lol2

.jpg   Resize of IMGP1235.JPG (Size: 106.47 KB / Downloads: 53)
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
G'day
Lovely yarn Rev, and last weekend but one a similar thing happened - nice youngish chick in the servo line on the other side of the bowser said "what a great looking bike". Now that's never happened to me before on red or black 'busas. I was a bit gobsmacked but thanked her for the compliment :)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

[Image: dacde3058eaefd52603d2f1a06b117ca.jpg]

Personally my favourite colour. This is my second 08 Ltd.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk