00/01 Gearbox
Make sure you get all the adjustment available out of it first. Those chains ain't cheap! Check your front sprocket too. If it doesn't need replacing, it'll need the whole area cleaned out for sure. <i></i>
Just had the thing serviced and the Mech removed the Mobil bike oil (semi synth) and put in Motul Fully Synth (I like Motul so I asked for it) and now the gearbox seems fine ---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins<i></i>
yeah... I got all the adjustment I can out of it.
I'll check it out next week for a new chain. The sprocket is all cleaned out so I know thats fine..... <i></i>
Wearlej: How much did you pay for Motul?

Motul anything is overkill when you consider the price of the competition. If you're not racing, Shell full synth will do the job just as well for $40. Mind you, I don't know that you're not racing. <i></i>
Um, round 40 something?

Reason I like Motul dates back from when I had a CBR1000F, it seemed to run crap with anything but Motul in it..

Seems like this current busa may be the same..

And no, no racing for this little broken duck at the moment ---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins<i></i>
Guys on here have been saying that Motul cost $100. Stick with it then if it's only $40. <i></i>
(This post is missing and can not be restored) <i></i>