Any hayabusa riders in sydney!
...or come to Eastern Creek tomorrow (Saturday)... some of us at the drags (WSID) and some at the track...
edris Wrote:Thanks guys for the reply much appreciated, I guess you guys are right I personally havent seen many busa on the road either, I would def catch up with you guys, about my 08 Busa, Im trading my 06 this weekend I do my buys from Action suzuki from Parramatta, Ive purchased 3 busas from that place so Im hoping I get a good deal from them, I was promised by end of next month which is Nov, if any of you guys had better promise do let me know also for guys who like a good deal for 07 model I think they have few busas brand new ones for 16400 on road, Ive even seen $15400 on road for demo with only 300ks on the clock I cant remember name of the shop tho!

Also pretty excited about the bike show Im going at Sat the 3rd see you guys there yeh!!

I buy my bikes from Action too Ben thier finance manager is a good guy. I just bought a Suzuki JR80 for my 7 yr old from Action.Biker
Hi Edris I am also a sydney boy who doesnt spend much time on the net but love my weekend rides, met a few busa boys and they are great just havent got the time to catch up with them but looking forward to doing so soon
Wm Coach
Hey Coach - havent been out for a coffee in a while, when it fines up a little look out. Make sure Pete? is there on his honda tooPi_thumbsup

Cheers Ruffy