The cheek of some salesmen
I met Mick Hone for the first time about 40 odd years ago, think I was riding a Honda 750 at the time Confused
Still remember him racing the Suzuki GS1000 at Sandown of all places.
He's been in the business a long long time, must be doing something right Pi_thumbsup
Never ride the A model of anything.
When you do get your new Busa, Brigitte,
Go back and show Mr smartie pants, your new bike. Ghastly
Hopefully he gets fired, lol
never fly higher than your angel.
I went to Mick Hone and he was shut i thort he would be but i did see 3 busa on the Flor hope to get there this weak and talk to Ziggy mmmmm busa
Yes, I went to pick up my new bike today and they were shut too.

(STILL I WAIT)........
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Mutha Wrote:When you do get your new Busa, Brigitte,
Go back and show Mr smartie pants, your new bike. Ghastly
Hopefully he gets fired, lol

You don't just have to be female.
I once went into a bike shop whilst living in Wollongong.
I had my eye on a GS1000 (long,long time ago).
When I told the salesman I wanted it just mainly as a commuter,
he completely ignored my choice and tried to sell a 250, saying it was more than edequate. I told him to bugger off and said I'd buy something else down the road.
As I left I could hear the abuse from the senior/owner?
he was yelling at the guy, telling him that if a customer wanted to look at a certain bike, show him, blah blah,
Anyway, I called in about 2 weeks later on a CBX1000(6clynder model) to gloat at him - but he wasn't there anymore.

What ever happenned to giving the cutomer what they want?

Don't stress, you'll have the last laugh
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Ward P Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

Don't stress, you'll have the last laugh

You'll have to get heidi to tell you of when she rode her old Hayabusa to a Queanbyan Suzuki shop to try to buy her '06 - she got the same - "you had better try this 250 luv". It's amazing the way sheilas get so badly treated by salesMEN when they have money in their pockets to burn!

It's coming quickly now! 2008 is nearly here!!

I've got to get up at 0405am for a dayshift so I certainly wont be seeing the new year in, until then anyway.

Happy new year everyone.

MaxAustralia2EgyptianAustralia2EgyptianAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
i would love to buy a bike of a female salesperson
maybe she could throw in a few extra into the sale Smitten

( sorry dirty of married man with no social life talking ) Violin
I think by memory his name is Richard Cranium
some call him dickhead small d small dick

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Well, at least I know I can turn to you guys for a laugh Lol3

Thanks for all the words of support Clap
I dont think he was saying that because you were a female but personally I always prefer to buy a bike where it could sit perfect under me with 2 feet on d ground as well as been able to pick it up or at least push it off me once I drop it on myself "not that I have 'yet'" but thats just what I think, if you feel comfortable pushing it around the garage this and that then buy one
edris Wrote:I dont think he was saying that because you were a female but personally I always prefer to buy a bike where it could sit perfect under me with 2 feet on d ground as well as been able to pick it up or at least push it off me once I drop it on myself "not that I have 'yet'" but thats just what I think, if you feel comfortable pushing it around the garage this and that then buy one

Good points there Edris,

One more I can think of is handling all the weight of a heavy bike such as a Busa on a windy day. I have been blown by the wind into opposite lane on my 650 and also when I have been stationary. I think a little bit of weight and muscle behind you helps when you need it.

I am looking for a new bike myself atm and it won't be a Busa Icon_box_
I'm just to petite for a Busa and they make my bum look too big. Ghastly
The bigger the bike - the smaller the bum TEZ!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:The bigger the bike - the smaller the bum TEZ!

Lol3
Pink Angel Wrote:Well, at least I know I can turn to you guys for a laugh Lol3

Thanks for all the words of support Clap

Pinki no one else will say it
but your a woman what do you expect Wm Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Mutha Wrote:
edris Wrote:I dont think he was saying that because you were a female but personally I always prefer to buy a bike where it could sit perfect under me with 2 feet on d ground as well as been able to pick it up or at least push it off me once I drop it on myself "not that I have 'yet'" but thats just what I think, if you feel comfortable pushing it around the garage this and that then buy one

Good points there Edris,

One more I can think of is handling all the weight of a heavy bike such as a Busa on a windy day. I have been blown by the wind into opposite lane on my 650 and also when I have been stationary. I think a little bit of weight and muscle behind you helps when you need it.

I am looking for a new bike myself atm and it won't be a Busa Icon_box_
I'm just to petite for a Busa and they make my bum look too big. Ghastly

only you no which bike will soot you so get what you are comfortable with and no you can handle you will enjoy it more