Col @ 10/10ths is gone.... WHERE TO NOW??
lee8sec Wrote:
abusa Wrote:I have heard Col has moved up here to Queensland but hasnt been confirmed

Hasnt gone yet. Still in sydney. Will leave a hole in the naturally asperated mods market here. Leigh

Yup I spoke to him today, wanted him to dyno my bike but he said he is closed for good.Undecided
Thats our loss, the man knew his way around a busa and you could trust him with a spanner.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Thats our loss, the man knew his way around a busa and you could trust him with a spanner.
I wouldn't go overboard with this worship of his abilities. He had his fair share of complete fark-ups too. I refused to use him after he did a couple of jobs for me - his price for the standard 3 x - clutch job, GPS job and air box job increased $300 inside 2 years and he buggered a mates running and fuel consumption completely, then left bolts out after they had to return to Sydney for him to repair his fark-up only to be charged over a $100. Certainly no saint of the spanners, when he was good he was good, when he was doing crap work he was crap.

My 2 cents. Sorry to stick a downer on him but let's keep a little objective perspective on his abilities.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Iam glad he is up in Qld..Party-smiley-018
Thats fair enough, everyone has had their own experiences (better or worse), mine were always better.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
If you are after some Busa parts he is selling some..also the dyno is up for sale too.

There are some new Webb cams 405/378 suitable for a 1397 or a 1430 motor etc plus gaskets he said and GS motor parts.