Little hint to those that Post to youtube ....
You blokes are gonna love this haha:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...829631.ece
Licence Back!
meh - does not tell the whole story tho - would have had something to give him away for sure
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
but still the fact is they dont need to dentify you all they eed to do is see were you regularly ride and go wait for you to fly past them in there unmarked car then they wont need a warrant. same as police monitor this forum and sometimes go out to where rides will be
Regards

Dan
I agree,
I can't see any harm in putting up a vid of you
1. Breaking the speed limit
2. Overtaking on double lines
3. Doing monos
4. Riding a modded and prob unroadworthy bike
5. Harassing other cars by scaring the shit out of them with your loud exhaust coming up behind them at 120kph round a corner
6. High poss of not having a license and therefore nothing to lose
etc etc etc

If I was a Cop and I was browsing UTube and saw some smart arse not only doing this but then publicising it as if to say come and get me motherf, no, not at all, If I was a cop I would just look at it and laugh.....

YEAH RIGHT.
And pigs fly.

Get real fellas it's the year 2008 and safety is a serious issue.

If you can't see this from a cops perspective then u really outta get off whatever you're on.
Buy a telescope. Very Happy
There are some really "fast" ones on the market.
(When you get involved you'll know what I mean.)

They never run out of juice.
(unless you forget to charge your battery)

And of course, The bigger the better....Trophy

Oh, and you can't loose yout licence driving one.......Coolsmiley
Also... "that clip was taken more than 5 years ago"... that makes it invalid to use in court. So remember to add a time stamp to your vid if you WANT to get busted.

I think someones paranoid.
1300hayabusa Wrote: The point to all this is
IF YOU WANT TO TUBE GET READY TO BE LUBED.

LMAO - Might make this my new signature ......

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Macbusa Wrote:theres hundreds.. maybe thousands of illegal bike and car shit on youtube from qld and nsw and etc....

somehow i don't think they'll try hard to track you down unless your number plate is blantently obvious...

then they got to prove it is you on that bike.. think about it..

No you have to prove YOU were not on the bike - its the same as going through a flash for cash -- If you have company cars with multiple drivers -- you have to notify them of who the driver was or ultimately the blame will fall on the owner of the vehicle

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....