serious cutting off problems almost caused wreck!!!
My 2004 model has a "top over" sensor which is a simple pendulum arrangement to cut the power if the bike falls over. Worth checking.
I doubt if the tip over switch caused the problem because while you're hooning around a corner, the switch is not trying to cut out. In my experience, even when laying on their side stationary (after you step off) the bloody switches still don't work!
I had very similar experience and it was the fuel lines aging and kinking. I posted photos of the offending lines. Quick fix. Unlikely to be switches because going around a corner less likely to cause them to malfunction after they have functioned ... so to speak....
Yell out if you want to see photos again, I have them somewhere.
As some of you suspected it had to be a kinked fuel line! lifted the tank and "rearranged" the hose fittings, and it is running like a champ again! thanks to all who repiled I probably needed to check all of those things including fuel filter and do a system clean anyway because it seems to be much faster than before anyway!ClapYesPi_thumbsup THANKS AGAIN!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice bike and verry cute chick mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO