my turbo busa street bike
Watch that boost creep it will kill a motor in no time, lucky to have it still going after 22psi on Pulp.good hp and torque for that level .
I see your using the header pipe for wastegate, only one pipe ? done my gt30 and 35 by welding a wastegate fitting onto the turbine housing , 38mm seems to controll the 30r ok have a 46mm on the 35r
Have any troubles with sync and ref faults on the Autronic?
Maj Wrote:Watch that boost creep it will kill a motor in no time, lucky to have it still going after 22psi on Pulp.good hp and torque for that level .
I see your using the header pipe for wastegate, only one pipe ? done my gt30 and 35 by welding a wastegate fitting onto the turbine housing , 38mm seems to controll the 30r ok have a 46mm on the 35r
Have any troubles with sync and ref faults on the Autronic?

Hi Maj
i have the waste gate fitting welded on the outside pipe as close to where they all collect i was starting to think that maybe where the problem was what do you think ? i was keen on the way you have done it but wasnt sure if welding it would warp it or what it would be like to put a hole into it any feed back would be appreciated as for the autronics had problems at start wiyh that sort of sync and ref faults but that was down to some one not knowing what they were doing found a new tunner and configured the whole thing properly and no dramas
cheers
aquajett
Having someone that knows the engine management well helps heaps,
Struck that when working on Bruces, there was a prob but i didn't know enough about the Motec to sus it out ,suggested he take it to someone with more motec experiance and it would be fixed quicker than me learning the hard way.
Here's my wastegate fitting
[Image: wastegatepics001.jpg]
aquajett Wrote:
NEMESIS Wrote:What an animal!
I love it!
Is that 383 hp at the wheel?
On street fuel?
How much psi are you running on her?

Man i like it!

yeah thats at the rear wheel and on pulp using 12psi up to 8600rpm and from 8600rpm to 11600rpm it went to 22psi had a few boost creep problems need to sort out but thats more than enough for the street this motor has all the good bits in it to with stand high boost levels in the end you cant use it all anyway its totally bezerk i have only seen 16psi on the tell tale in top gear wheel standing at 270kmh insane and runs as good if not better than a standard one thanks to the autronic and great tunning im sure blackzook would be the same with his motec set up dyno numbers dont mean much except being able to tell people who ask as long as it runs sweet on the street is all that matters and it certainly does that very well if we need more power or big dyno number some good fuel and more boost from the start would acheive a huge number but whats the point i cant use what i have at the moment great fun trying to use it though

cheers
aquajett

Boost creep? Yeh an extra 10 psi is abit of a boost creep hahah
Yeh man... It sounds tottally nuts!Idiot2
Have fun trying to keep her on the ground!
(19-04-2008, 11:57pm)aquajett Wrote: [
one of the neatest turbo set ups ive seen,and best of all its copper lolBiker
ClapBring it to the salt in march , then you can unleash the animal without PolicePolicePolice asking for a donation - see you at the prestage tent
Cheers,
Philfy SA DLRA #763
(05-12-2009, 06:44pm)copper71 Wrote:
(19-04-2008, 11:57pm)aquajett Wrote: [
one of the neatest turbo set ups ive seen,and best of all its copper lolBiker
Hey,

That is a great bike.I wish I was that lucky person to have such bike.Thank you for sharing pictures of your bike.Do share such pictures in future if you buy new one.

Thank you!!
That is a sweet set up, so much for getting more than 4,000 klms out of a rear rubber. That must surely want to just rip into the ashpalt.

Can you load on a sound file of it going off.
Cheers James Australia2
all i can say is wow an awesome looking machine!!! wild setup there!!! a sound clip or video would be absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet ride, very classy