Ride for ACT/NSW on Saturday the 7th of October
Dan... only joshing....

Heidi... if you're picking gravel out of yourself, it'll be a real interesting story.... the kids will love it. But.... thats not a good reason... right ?

Not shaping up for much of a get together though.... no party, no lasagne... sheesh ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 27/9/06 6:32 pm
</i>
Ill still take u on monyx!!!!!!! and sorry astro was going post an universal invite but uve all gone and f****d it now Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
ok.... I can take a hint. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
sorry astro there really isnt any party i was just trying to make you all feel bad. having said that feel free to pop down to canberra anytime and ill gladly take u to parouse our lovely strip club and its fine ladies Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
WHY IS THIS THE FIRST I'VE HEARD OF A PARTY!! BUGGER ME! I'm bang up for a party! Will there be lasagna?

I'm in for the ride, but I can't get hurt, I'm working the next day. Somehow me telling stories at the RSPCA Pets Party will be a whole different ballgame if I'm picking gravel out of my skin.

It is looking like a fun week, Sydney this weekend then home. Drags on Wed night, then home. Kiama then home. Gunna have to get a baby sitter for the possums!
(I know they go through my stuff if I leave them alone too long). <i></i>
sounds like a fun week heidi. and theres no party heidi im gonna try slip out of canberra queitly. Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
THERE'S NO PARTY!!! Get knotted. There is no way you are getting out of town that easily. If we can't pull off strippers and beer, then maybe we could have a coffee and Max can show you his tummy.

<i></i>
Quote:I'm in for the ride, but I can't get hurt, I'm working the next day.

what kind of pace doe Busa groups maintain with the expectation of an 'off'
geezus I in for shock, having only ever gone to drinks nights...you'll find me 20 mins behind Dan the man on the cruiser! Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
If my joyful experience of canberra is anything to go by, expecting an off is prolly a safe bet. Why do you canberra people want to kill us in Melbourne???

Isn't living in the police state bad enough without everyone else trying to "do us in"
The Frankenbusa will rise again!!!<i></i>
Heidi, picture this and I'll bet you find an involuntary smile on your face:

Eating lasagne while we're sitting by the sea at Kiama...
<i></i>
hey maggot, those fuggin' north side roads suck, my only single vehicle bike accident to date was not 2kms from where you were when I dumped a shiny RG500 on its side on an off-camber corner (water or diesel not sure) during my Uni days. No insurance, and as student my entire assets comprised: 1x Suzi. Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
Thanks for the invite Dan but I can't make as I need to get up early for the ride the next day (next time)
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
oh simmo different party mate the one u got the invite to was just us two hehehe Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
So Canberra iders,
what tinme at the Shell servo on the Federal Highway - warning Markus Heidi tends to keep lady riders time, if you get my drift?

Max
Shit it's great to be home.
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
STEADY ON THERE BIG FELLA!!

(yeah, i do) <i></i>