Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings (/showthread.php?tid=1047)

Re: 29 AUGUST AT 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - AstroBusa - 26-08-2006

I'm in. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>

Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - pan - 26-08-2006

Woo hoo.

Two of us so far. I'll send around some SMS'es on Monday to other locals (Chunky, Kitmark and Roger) and see who else I can round up... <i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - AstroBusa - 28-08-2006

Sorry pan... back to one I'm afraid. Last week b4 current g/f heads off overseas for a few yrs, so I'm making up for lost.... errr... opportunities. Its a bit like the squirrel / grasshopper thing. You really have to stock up when you're not sure where your next feed is coming from. You just have to hope winter is short.

Besides, she's hidden my busa keys and is demanding equal attention. (Yeah.. right!) Says the only reason I don't sleep with the bike is its too cold in the shed at night.

I'll come to Yeero's soon tho... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - chunkylover - 28-08-2006

Iam there!
Feel the force. ANGGI

<i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - pan - 29-08-2006

No dramas Astro. We'l have to give you an initiation some other time...

So far it's:
Chunky
Stock06
Slyness
Ruffy
Pan
Roger [new bloke] (maybe)
Kitmark (maybe)
Kawasuki (maybe)
Bruce (said he knock off at 5pm and try to make it by 8pm)

That's at least 5 of us, maybe many more...

PS: Ruffy 23nil, I've got some 23nil bling 23nil for you... <i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - pan - 29-08-2006

Everyone pulled out at the last minute! (almost)
Just the locals showed up:
Chunky
Kitmark
Pan

May try again in a month...
Anyone want to post a date for coffee at Parra? <i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - chunkylover - 29-08-2006

only the Three musketeers.

Feel the force. ANGGI

<i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - pan - 30-08-2006

Anggi, I'm pretty sure Kitmark was having a smoke when you took the picture. Your picture's a little fuzzy. Let me see if I can focus it...

ah-ha!
Here we go:

<i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 29/08/06, 8PM AT THE YEEROS SHOP - simmo - 30-08-2006

Quote:May try again in a month...
Anyone want to post a date for coffee at Parra?
Maccas or the Coffee shop
I think I like the coffee shop better at least there you can get a bit of eye candy
Well its the Drag meet next Wednesday so
How about Tue 19th Sep 6.30 pm or is that too far away,6.30pm some of us have to work the next day you know and travel hours to get home....
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 30/8/06 10:05 pm
</i>

Re: Sydney meeting on 19/09/06 at Parra coffee shop - pan - 30-08-2006

I agree. Maccas will be better when it's warmer, but for now Parra cafe is good!

What's the place called again? May have to dig up the details, address, etc for any newbies...

Let's do the 19th of September.

I'm off to Melbourne the week before, so I'll fill you in on gossip from down south. Was going to take the Busa and show off the bling bits to the Mexicans, but taking my wife and kid on the back may be tricky, so will have to take the WRX... <i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting - PING ASTRO - pan - 05-09-2006

It seems we have been alternating meeting places?
Do you think you could re-name the thread something generic, like "Sydney Coffee and beers meetings..."???
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting - PING ASTRO - AstroBusa - 05-09-2006

We trying to up the numbers pan ? I'll rename it whatever people want... just let me know... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>

Re: Sydney meeting - PING ASTRO - pan - 06-09-2006

I just figured we could get rid of the Rose Hill bit since we're not meeting there.

Next one is planned for Parra, the original cafe place... where the cars are loud, the 1%'ers go for coffees and girls generally punch each other out once in a while...

Re: Sydney meeting - PING ASTRO - AstroBusa - 06-09-2006

Can't fight that logic... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>

Sydney meeting on 19/09/06 at Parra coffee shop - pan - 07-09-2006

Thanks Astro.

So who's in for the next one?