Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Riding - Not Talking (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings (/showthread.php?tid=1047)

What a shame.... - RuffRed - 18-10-2006

It's such a beautiful night for a ride.......

Ruffy <i></i>

Re: Visiting from WA - andcad - 23-10-2006

Hi Pan,

Staying in the blue mountains at Springwood with family, plan to come down on Wednesday 1st Nov, will hope to catch up with you all at the drags. Can you let me know a few details as to where it is and what time is best to get there.
Regards,

Andy<i></i>

Re: Visiting from WA - pan - 23-10-2006

Yeh Andy.

Click here for all the up to date details:

WSID Drags on the 1st of November

It's in Eastern Creek... pretty much drive along the M4 motorway (the one from the Blue Mountains to Sydney) and look for any signs to EASTERN CREEK... there are signs to the Race track... on the way there you'll see the Western Sydney International Dragway - WSID (entrance is almost at the same place as the track...).

Costs $15 to watch... if you're lost just call me...

Are you going to be around on the night before... Tuesday the 31st of October? We could organise a Coffee or dinner meeting with some of the group if we get a few days notice... at Parramatta or Penrith (closer to where you're staying)

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>

Re: Visiting from WA - andcad - 23-10-2006

Thanks Pan for the quick reply
Will definitly be there on Wednesday
I will talk to the other half as to what we are doing on Tuesday and get back to you. it would be great to catch up over a coffee Regards,

Andy<i></i>

Re: PING SIMMO, LOVERUSTLER, BIG STEVE, etc... - pan - 24-10-2006

How about we do a coffee night in Penrith on Tuesday the 31st of October anyway?

Regardless of whether Andy (WA) can make it or not, we haven't had one at the foot of the mountains yet... might bring all the mountain-folk out of the forest...

Does anyone know a spot in Penrith where we can have a coffee, meal, drink AND park our bikes so we can stare at them while we eat?

How about we meet at 7pm...? just nominate a venue...

Re: PING SIMMO, LOVERUSTLER, BIG STEVE, etc... - simmo - 24-10-2006

Westfield Penrith has a place, where it joins over the road
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>

Re: PING SIMMO, LOVERUSTLER, BIG STEVE, etc... - pan - 24-10-2006

Can you check out whether it's open on a Tuesday night after 7pm and maybe post an address of the place (or a name of the place, map or something)?

Re: PING BIG STEVE, GUMBY, etc... - pan - 25-10-2006

What do you guys think?

Re: PING BIG STEVE, GUMBY, etc... 31 oct - simmo - 25-10-2006

Yep Yep 6.30-7.00pm Riley st I think, lots of latt'e / beer foods joints there, its where the new Westfield joins onto the old one, it also has a over head walk way next to it.. can't miss it unless you name is Pan

It has BBQ would (cook your own Japanese food)
has a Noodle bar
Barbar Food Rest / Beer etc

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 26/10/06 19:09
</i>

Re: PING BIG STEVE, GUMBY, etc... 31 oct - stunuts77 - 25-10-2006

I am in, as they don't like those who are "out" in penriff!!

stu h <i></i>

Re: PING BIG STEVE, GUMBY, etc... 31 oct - pan - 25-10-2006

Big Steve also suggested the Lapstone Hotel... just 5 minutes further up the hill...

Does anyone know about the parking situation where Simmo says VS parking in Lapstone?

Re: PING BIG STEVE, GUMBY, etc... 31 oct - loafie01 - 26-10-2006

Count me in for tuesday <i></i>

. - Mazzick - 26-10-2006

(This message was left blank) <i>Edited by: Mazzick at: 27/10/06 16:41
</i>

Re: Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings - gumby - 27-10-2006

You'll even see us there.
I like Starbucks and lots of Hayabusa's parked there would get more attention than at Parramatta !
You can see them and all the young girls oggling them.

Tony. <i></i>

Re: Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings - simmo - 27-10-2006

Tony Starbucks is that the pub ?
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>