Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
New Club Hoodie - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bling Bling Sales Counter (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Forum: Club merchandise (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: New Club Hoodie (/showthread.php?tid=22881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

New Club Hoodie - Batfink - 10-08-2015

RE: New Club Hoodie - Hayabusabike - 10-08-2015

Yep, I'm keen. Consider me speakin up.

RE: New Club Hoodie - ROD - 10-08-2015

RE: New Club Hoodie - Batfink - 10-08-2015

I found many sites that would sell me cheap assed single coloured hoodies and I was interested... But I have always had the idea of a custom coloured hoodie.......
Main colour is body of hoodie
2nd colour is sleeves and hood

For a AHC Hoodie I want quality!

As long as it doesn't cost a fortune lol

RE: New Club Hoodie - Batfink - 10-08-2015

Also, for a very personal reason... Years ago Just Jeans sold some wind cheaters at a ridiculous price, these were not the normal fleece cotton but a looped cotton. Very warm and wind resistant but God help you if you got them wet.... Heavier than wool lol
I bought 5 of them and over the years they went from best, to better, to yard, to why, to rags...
So I want a heavy duty, looped cotton, AHC, embroidered, dual coloured, HayBusa hoodie lol

RE: New Club Hoodie - Pockets - 11-08-2015

Interested!

RE: New Club Hoodie - Rev004 - 18-08-2015

So what's taking you sooooo long I thought you would have had a design up by now Pi_tongue ...

I think the Kanji with Hayabusa on the tail is to go or is the one on the sleeve going to have that if that's the case maybe a Big Arse Kangi on the Back anyway food for thought.

So there you go I've said my 2 cents worth and would have to say Keen, one for the WA Busa Run Thanks we can rub it in to the others and get some more sales going... Very Happy

Cheers Rev004

RE: New Club Hoodie - ohzone - 19-08-2015

Interested

RE: New Club Hoodie - Batfink - 19-08-2015

RE: New Club Hoodie - Hayabusabike - 19-08-2015

Yes yes, that looks great to me!

RE: New Club Hoodie - jclarkin - 25-08-2015

probably be interested in a black one

RE: New Club Hoodie - Big Rob - 25-08-2015

2013 Yellow and black thanks!

RE: New Club Hoodie - Mosh - 25-08-2015

[img][Image: images_zpsphkcl5pm.png][/img]

RE: New Club Hoodie - Batfink - 26-08-2015

Just trying to sort out some hiccups with the hoodie for now....

to get unbrushed fleece (looped cotton) you need to buy a roll, so for now I am only looking at heavy duty fleecy cotton.

it also seems that fleecy cotton only come in a few select colours, so we are thinking outside the box to get the unusual colours like bronze, gold, jaffa (one process will actually give a metallic version of something close to those colours)... There are a couple of ways to do this just waiting to find out costs for each way.

the first supplier I started talking to was fine to help create the hoodie and even make a sample but then she said she can only do bulk orders after that so I have found another supplier that is happy to do single tops once we have the colours sorted.

I know this is taking longer than I wanted, and you probably expected but making a unique, and then repeatable, garment isn't simple and I can't sow LOL

Will keep you all in the loop

RE: New Club Hoodie - in10ce - 26-08-2015

Bring it on