WA EOI RIDE
(21-04-2010, 11:57pm)Camel Wrote: Sounds like a good day. Count me in.

Hey blokes, have you tested that ECU flash???? Still keen?

We still holding those Thursday night meets?

Camel

Hi Camel

Are you talking about the 16th of May for a ride or the 2nd and Andcads place and no haven't really given the bike a decent run since flashing but would be good to get you and a dyno together and see how far we can take this.

Cheers Rev004
Yes, a decent run......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Spewn. Can't make Andy's on the 2nd. Family stuff etc etc.

Will be there on the 16th though. With bells on at the Bell Tower.
I hope to come along on the 16th, the bike needs a run and I need to blow out some cobwebs.
Count me in for the 16th
They are forecasting rain for Sunday!

I've worked out the route but will wait for forecast confirmation by the weekend.
Sounds good to me. See u at the tower.
On the 16th... how far and how long a ride do we think we're planing?
Hey Fella's,
It looks like we may be in for a Sunny day this coming Sunday after all, I've just been on the B.O.M Perth site which confirms that it will be Sunny Sun .

I have nominated New Norcia, which is about 250k's round trip, depending on where your coming from. But others may have another destination in mind, it will be advised at the meeting point (10:00 Bell Tower @ Barrack street).

Should be a great day out if the weather remains true, so far the following have indicated as turning up for the Biker ,
Gazzabusa
Rooboy
Camel
AndW
Shedman1300
Busagen2
Axe
Stuntrider666
Andcad
Monkeyfish
& myself

If we all turn up it would be a great way to see out Autum before winter really sets in, and it becomes a long time between drinks.

Rob.
Sounds like it will be a fun day.

I'll do my best to get there Coolsmiley
Should be cool Brother!!

Ash
the numbers are growing Pi_thumbsup current head count is 12 members so far....,

B.O.M Perth still shows it should be a reasonable day - ( as of 0605 this morning )
Saturday Partly cloudy. Min 5 Max 19
Sunday Partly cloudy. Min 6 Max 20
Monday Mostly sunny. Min 6 Max 23
Tuesday Few showers. Min 9 Max 19
Wednesday Early shower. Min 7 Max 19
Thursday Sunny. Min 6 Max 20

See all the Hayabusa at the "Bell Tower".

Rob.
(14-05-2010, 08:08am)Iburgr Wrote: the numbers are growing Pi_thumbsup current head count is 12 members so far....,

B.O.M Perth still shows it should be a reasonable day - ( as of 0605 this morning )
Saturday Partly cloudy. Min 5 Max 19
Sunday Partly cloudy. Min 6 Max 20
Monday Mostly sunny. Min 6 Max 23
Tuesday Few showers. Min 9 Max 19
Wednesday Early shower. Min 7 Max 19
Thursday Sunny. Min 6 Max 20

See all the Hayabusa at the "Bell Tower".

Rob.

Sorry folks, looks like I have to work.

Bugger was looking forward to it,
oh well I will have to catch you all next time.

Ash
(12-04-2010, 09:37pm)Roo Boy Wrote: 16th May it is.

Meet: Bell Tower for 10am for a 10:30 departure. That makes it straight up (sor) or down (nor) the Freeway for everyone. The mountain men can meet us there or will arrange a secondry meet point East when ride route is decided.
Just want to get everyone keen.
Ride to: ?
Approx km's: ?
If you have any preferance for ride route PM or post up.

Lets make it a bit of reunion ride.

Hi Fellers just been talking to Roo Boy about the run and a minor change to the plans for the run on the 16th so hope it doesn't inconvenience too many people.

Meet: Bell Tower for 09:00 am for a 09:30 departure
Ride to: South to the Hills
Approx km's: 400k's

This just allows a little more time for getting out and getting back.

Roo Boy just been talking with Andcad and if you don't mind we will meet you at Midland at the Caltex on Great Eastern Hwy at 09:45 - 10:00 or PM me other location.

I will be confirming with Andcad on Saturday if I'm going just re-scheduling some stuff and hopefully all go and it's not raining but as Rob has said the weather is looking OK at the moment, Mainly Sunny but Cool.

Anyway fellers all going well will see you Sunday. Rev004
Rev004, Meet 10am at Caltex bottom of Toodyay Rd as we will be heading up Toodyay Rd on this mystery tour that I don't even know where it will finish.
So if anyone is East of the city or is running late you can catch up there.

We will be leaving Bell Tower 9:30am Sharp.