WA EOI RIDE
Great ride guys, thanks to Roo Boy for putting it together Clap, and good to catch up with a few old faces and meet some new ones.

So when is the next one?, we should get one in before it gets to cold and wet.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Brought a smile to my face. We'll have to do it more often though if I'm going to keep the bike. When I saw that cop car and he kept going I couldn't stop laughing. Caught red handed.

Great to catch up and blow out some cob webs.

Bike's booked in for a service this Friday so that it's right to go for next time.
Cheers from me too Mark. A great day, good company and well planned.
Clap
Fellers if you haven't seen Cb Boy's photos check this thread out

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid215814
Fellers,

Aren't any of you guys getting out for a ride, Here's me working as usual on weekends and the weather has been sunny but a little cool and yet no one has posted up for a ride. Even this weekend I'm working again the forecast is 23 degrees and no one is heading out.

You guy must have rocks in your headsLol3 soon enough we will be whinging because it's raining and we don't get a chance to get out. Anyway just thought I would stir you WA guys up and tell you lot don't complain to me when it's raining and we can't get out, Oh how I wish I wasn't working always seems to get in the way of a few things lately.

If anyone is heading out have a safe ride and enjoy while you can.

Cheers Rev004
Went for a fang through the hills here today. Working on the new workshop, too nice to work, so tools down and on the Busa. Loverly twisties!
I'm fitting a PC 5 and 'smart' TRE and heading out on Sunday!
(11-06-2010, 09:04pm)Axe Wrote: I'm fitting a PC 5 and 'smart' TRE and heading out on Sunday!

Bastard.Drool
I'm so jealous. Got Pony Club in the morning then earth works for the pool and hopefully spend some time in the shed on my mates Ducati Monster.

Got another work bench frame for the shed so will have to spend some time fitting that into the shed as well.

Have fun Axe.Very HappyBiker
Come on someone post up a ride.
i could be keen for a weekend ride in 2 weeks even though i will need thermals if this weather doesnt change for the better. Any Suggestions from anyone? My bike is back on the road :)
Count me in for that one.
2nd last and last weekend of the month look pretty do-able for me.....
The beast wont be painted, but will be ok...
Whose up for a mid week ride 1st or 2nd week of August.

Dave
i could be dave. pm me when closer to the dates in mind. cheers ian
Trophy
Working both those weekends, sorry guys.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes