WA EOI RIDE
(09-11-2010, 10:30pm)crozzer Wrote: Any one else doing the M.A.D ride??

http://www.madride.org/

Definately interested! would like to do the MAD ride in big pack of busas. Is the Australian Hayabusa Club going to have a registered group or are we just meeting somewhere first and heading there together?
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
Should be a good day out, and with the venue now at Toodyay even better me thinks Very Happy , great idea, how about the rest of you guys? anyone else intersested in a group ride to support M.A.D

Rob.
Sorry fellers back at work again and I'm working weekends again so will have to give this one a miss what a bummer.

Anyway enjoy the day fellers and stay safe.

Hey crozzer what part of Perth are you north or south.... Yes Another Westy joins the ranks have..

Cheers Rev004.
Heading down to Bridgetown on Friday Yes, so I dont like my chances of riding 2 weekends in a row.Knuppel2 Will be back into the garden renovation that weekend.

Anyone wanting to come with me to Bridgetown are Welcome even part way there just post up.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Sorry the link didnt work for me, can some one explain to me what it is?

Axe
(10-11-2010, 02:44pm)Rev004 Wrote: Hey crozzer what part of Perth are you north or south.... Yes Another Westy joins the ranks have..

Cheers Rev004.

Claremont mate, dont' get out nearly as much as I'd like too!!
(10-11-2010, 09:25pm)Axe Wrote: Sorry the link didnt work for me, can some one explain to me what it is?

Axe

The Making a Difference Ride (M.A.D.) Inc. is an incorporated charitable organisation formed by members of the Perth Street Bike community.

In 2005 we had the idea of being able to raise funds, gain support and improve awareness of the Shenton Park Rehabilitation Hospital and also Reds Spinal Research at the University of Western Australia. Within just 6 weeks and with very limited time, resources and sponsors we raised $12,000!!

In 2006, The Making A Difference Ride Inc. first became a registered charity. For our second annual charity ride we held an even bigger event on the Scarborough foreshore and raised over $26,000 with all proceeds going to spinal injury research and rehabilitation.

Last year our Sponsors were integral in helping us obtain merchandise which we used to help raise funds with raffles and prize give-aways. In 2010 we aim to increase the profile of The Making A Difference Ride and of our valued Partners, Sponsors and Supporters by holding an even larger scale event - but we can not do this without your support

2010 Raffle Bike
New Suzuki GSXR-1000 (Rizla MotoGP inspired paint and graphics)
MotoGP Inspired Rizla Decals & Paint Scheme
Rizla Blue Paint by The Paint Ninja
Sato Rearsets with customised Heel Guards
Carbon Fibre Akrapovic Single Side Exhaust
Dynojet Power Commander 5 Fuel Computer
Refabricated Left Hand Pillon Peg Hanger & Anodised Genuine Pillion Pegs
Taylor Made Carbon Fibre Engine Trim
Galfer GP Style Braided Front & Rear Brake Lines with 5.1 uid
Hotbodies Undertail Fairing and Fender Eliminator with integrated light
ASV Shorty Levers with Matching Blue Adjusters
Rear Cowl & Optional Pillion Seat
LED (Integrated) Aero Mirrors
Warp Speed Radiator Guard
Blue Carbon Fibre Hugger & Matching Chain Guard
GB Racing Engine & Clutch Cover
Bar Ends by Rated R Parts
K&N Air Filter
Driven Racing Axle Block Swing Arm Sliders & Spools
LED Front Park lights
Paddock Stand
All Standard Parts
On road costs & initial registration fees included
2010 Raffle Bike
New Suzuki GSXR-1000 (Rizla MotoGP inspired paint and graphics)
MotoGP Inspired Rizla Decals & Paint Scheme
Rizla Blue Paint by The Paint Ninja
Sato Rearsets with customised Heel Guards
Carbon Fibre Akrapovic Single Side Exhaust
Dynojet Power Commander 5 Fuel Computer
Refabricated Left Hand Pillon Peg Hanger & Anodised Genuine Pillion Pegs
Taylor Made Carbon Fibre Engine Trim
Galfer GP Style Braided Front & Rear Brake Lines with 5.1 uid
Hotbodies Undertail Fairing and Fender Eliminator with integrated light
ASV Shorty Levers with Matching Blue Adjusters
Rear Cowl & Optional Pillion Seat
LED (Integrated) Aero Mirrors
Warp Speed Radiator Guard
Blue Carbon Fibre Hugger & Matching Chain Guard
GB Racing Engine & Clutch Cover
Bar Ends by Rated R Parts
K&N Air Filter
Driven Racing Axle Block Swing Arm Sliders & Spools
LED Front Park lights
Paddock Stand
All Standard Parts
On road costs & initial registration fees included
[/quote]

Yeah, not bad. I'll get a ticket for that. I could use a comuter bike Very Happy
The Distance, CAKE.
(10-11-2010, 01:15pm)BlackBusaLO Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 10:30pm)crozzer Wrote: Any one else doing the M.A.D ride??

http://www.madride.org/

Definately interested! would like to do the MAD ride in big pack of busas. Is the Australian Hayabusa Club going to have a registered group or are we just meeting somewhere first and heading there together?

Clint

I wouldn't mind going along...21st of Nov yeah?? Any suggestions of a meet place? Maybe Savages Suzuki in Midland??

Steve
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Hey Steve,
Hows it going? I'm easy, Crozzer was the first to bring it up so I'll leave it up to him. How bout it Crozzer? Where and when?

Clint
The Distance, CAKE.
I am 50/50 atm... anyone meeting down south ????

Axe
(11-11-2010, 04:24pm)Axe Wrote: I am 50/50 atm... anyone meeting down south ????

Axe

we will be going from rockingham.happy to meet up with anyone from this way.guess it will have to be an early start!
(11-11-2010, 01:59pm)BlackBusaLO Wrote: Hey Steve,
Hows it going? I'm easy, Crozzer was the first to bring it up so I'll leave it up to him. How bout it Crozzer? Where and when?

Clint

I'll be there around 630 as I'm helping out/marshalling the ride, but it would be nice to put some names to faces when you guys get there.
Ok Clint. Crozzer...lucky you 6:30 start. I am Ok to either meet at the start point or maybe meet a few other forum members at a chosen point on the way to Farrel oval.
(12-11-2010, 11:17am)Aussie Steve Wrote: Ok Clint. Crozzer...lucky you 6:30 start. I am Ok to either meet at the start point or maybe meet a few other forum members at a chosen point on the way to Farrel oval.

Alright then Steve lets meet outside savage suzuki then.

Just let me know what time do you wana meet. I'll be there plus a mate of mine, another busa rider.

That'll be the 4 of us then. Aussie Steve, Iburgr, me and my +1 anyone else? We can meet up with some more Busa riders there, I ride with PSB as well, they have quite a few riders going.
The Distance, CAKE.
Clint
The show gets on the road at 10:00 am from the oval so I reckon we need to meet at least no later than 9:15 at Savages. That leaves only 3/4 hour to get to the oval and register. Let me know...details below

Start Point: Meet at Farrall Oval (Jecks Place, Stratton) from 8am
Departure 10am for the Toodyay Motorcycle Festival

Registration Fee: $10 on day (gold coin donation for a pillion)
Proceeds to Shenton Park Spinal ward and Spinal Research.