WA EOI RIDE
if i know where the lunch will be i may be able to get a lift there and the meet time to catch up. Cheers
(11-09-2011, 11:02am)REVIT13 Wrote: if i know where the lunch will be i may be able to get a lift there and the meet time to catch up. Cheers

Hey Ian how's everything going ??

Hope the mending is continuing in the right direction and spirits are good.

Anyway if we have lunch on the coast somewhere is any location better for you to get to, if so post up & we will do our best to accommodate and don't worry I'm not too concerned if it's Nth or Sth.

Cheers Rev004
Hey Kev,

Slowly mending. Spirits are not too bad although i can't remember my last alcoholic drink lol

North or South in the metro area is no drama just need a little forward notice to get there.

Cheers
We haven't had "latte night" for some time now, seeing as the weather is getting better these days, perhaps next Wednesday night, weather pending of course Very Happy what yah all think?

Rob.
(12-09-2011, 03:40pm)Iburgr Wrote: We haven't had "latte night" for some time now, seeing as the weather is getting better these days, perhaps next Wednesday night, weather pending of course Very Happy what yah all think?

Rob.

Hi Rob,

Mate I'm going to say it but yes I'm working and by the time I got there it would be nearly 20:00 if not later so wouldn't be worth it for me even though I wouldn't mind catching up.

That's part of the reason why we thought we would try something on a Sunday with some Lunch in Oct.

Cheers Rev004
(12-09-2011, 03:40pm)Iburgr Wrote: We haven't had "latte night" for some time now, seeing as the weather is getting better these days, perhaps next Wednesday night, weather pending of course Very Happy what yah all think?

Rob.

If that makes it the 21st of September then I will be in Perth for a week then and it would be great to catch up before the Busa run. If anyone is interested in a ride from the 21st up to the 24th then I can make it on these dates while I am in Perth.
Glenn.
When: 9am - Sunday 9th October Departing 9:30am
Where: Bell Tower (Barrack St - Perth)

All Welcome

Meet Grouphug at the Bell Tower for a ride to Freo via some nice roads.
We should be in Freo by about mid day (Left Bank) Beer
Here we will discuss the finer points of the trip such as what to bring, what to expect and what is expected.
Good chance to bring up any thing you might want to ask about the trip and also get a feel on how the group dynamics ride.
Could you please post up if you are coming so we can get an idea of numbers so that we can reserve some tables and parking space.
Also this will be posted in the "W D II" Thread.

This run will also be a Time Trial2fast4u to see who gets poleTrophy and where you will be positioned in the group. <<< Nah only joking I just made that bit up.Lol2

Please check THREAD prior to departing for any last minute changes. <<<Not joking
Biker count me in Dude,

Rob
Yes I'm in

Should be there with bells on Lol3 will be good to catch up with some of you guys and gals before we go.
(23-09-2011, 05:56pm)Rev004 Wrote: Yes I'm in

Should be there with bells on Lol3 will be good to catch up with some of you guys and gals before we go.

Me too, insha'Allah!

Government certified carpet muncherDrool
I'll be in on that too.
Haven't seen you guys for a while now so it will be good to meet again. Someone had better bring a very big box of tissues though 'cause I still wont be able to get away in time for "The Big One"
Think I'll try and make this...even though I'm not going on 'the big one'
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
yea man, that acutiily sounds pretty good!

the 9th it is!

Whos leaving from Mandurah Rock way? maybe we can met early and ride together to the bell tower?

Axe
Hi Axe,

That would be great mate for one finally meet and 2 ride into Perth sounds like a plan.

I'll get in touch when things get closer but maybe we could meet up at Meadow Springs as I'm just around the corner.

Oh by the way Money has come through as well Thanks Very Much..Pi_thumbsup

Cheers Rev004

(24-09-2011, 08:12pm)Axe Wrote: yea man, that acutiily sounds pretty good!

the 9th it is!

Whos leaving from Mandurah Rock way? maybe we can met early and ride together to the bell tower?

Axe

Ah you guys, I cant do the 9th but hopefully with better weather coming for the next 6 or 7 months we'll be getting together more often.
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.