WA EOI RIDE
Hey Axe can you pm or email Gordo's mob or email please?

So will you be at the Lefty tomoz?

All the best to you as well Ian as well as to everyone else who reads this.
Gordo,
If your reading this thread, mate......... sorry to hear about your accident, hope you get well soon, and a new bike out of all this.

Regards,
Rob (IBURGR)
Sorry guys im out tonight, merry xmas to everyone, i hope Gordo is ok?
Tanya and Pete
I spoke with Gordon today Guys & Gals and all is OK, he does have some broken ribs and a bit battered and bruised but otherwise all OK like he said could of been a lot worse.

Gordon was planning on coming tonight but has over done it today when he was down checking out the bike and at this stage they reckon it's repairable so he's thankful for that.

Anyway for those going tonight I'll see you at the Left Bank.
Oh what he's OK.
How's the bike Gordo. I'm chasing a cheap Gen2.
(20-12-2011, 08:01pm)Axe Wrote: Hay Rev... turns out I'll be working late tomorrow...

Got a shit load of big jobs to try get done by the weeks end...

Oh and not sure if you guys have hurd, but Gordo was knocked off his big last Thursday!

A Stupid bitch ran a red light and took him out.
4 broken ribs, and a most likely written off Gen 2!

He's ok, just feeling a little sorry for him self!

Get better soon Buddy!

Axe

Axe that is crap I am so very sorry to hear about your friend, I hope he is okay, very painful for him.

Rosebusa
Hey All, not a ride but if any of my fellow busa riders are near the rockingham foreshore on sunday the 15th Jan between 11.30 and 1.30 i will be there to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday so if you drop by for a chat it would be good to catch up. Look for the bloke with blue birdcage on his leg and crutches. I'll keep any eye out for ya's. Axe coming to ssee me around 1 ish. Cheers Ian
see you then buddy!
Hey all, since nights are a bit warm these days is anyone up for a ride tonight. Just meet up somewhere and cruise somewhere, check out a few spots and grab a late night feed etc.
Could meet in Freo about half eight.
Hi All.
Just to let you know that we at JAP BIKE SHOW are putting on MAD MAX at thr Fremantle Outdoor Cinema on Saturday 25th Feb with a ride down the coast before hand.
You can get more details from www.japbikeshow.com.au
as well as buy tickets online.

Hope to see you all there.

Attached Files
.jpg   mad.jpg (Size: 47.27 KB / Downloads: 130)
(26-01-2012, 10:16pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hi All.
Just to let you know that we at JAP BIKE SHOW are putting on MAD MAX at thr Fremantle Outdoor Cinema on Saturday 25th Feb with a ride down the coast before hand.
You can get more details from www.japbikeshow.com.au
as well as buy tickets online.

Hope to see you all there.

Hola Hombre, seems to be a leetle problem with the linky.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Cheers mate.
Had some others say the same but when I click on the link from the post I seem to get through no probs.

I'll send it to the IT dept.

Try from the link at the bottom of my signature.
Cheers
(28-01-2012, 12:55pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Cheers mate.
Had some others say the same but when I click on the link from the post I seem to get through no probs.

I'll send it to the IT dept.

Try from the link at the bottom of my signature.
Cheers

Odd, when I copy the link to a new browser page it works.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
So will I see you there then Belzy yeah.

For all you Busa Forum Members I'll do a $5 discount on all tickets purchased Online
So if you purchase Online it will only cost you $10. All you need to do is Mention when paying online that you are a Forum Member and you will only need to pay $10.

YEP, that's right. Only $10.... That's TEN DOLLARS each ticket, but you must purchase online and say you are a AHC Forum Memebr and use your forum name when booking.

Can't make the movie Mark but will definitely make the jap bike show :-) .
Soooo must nearly be time for the infamous Bridgetown run . Some time early March maybe?
Any interest? From memory around 800k's for the day Very Happy .
I'm getting itchy feet for a good hard Busa run!