WA EOI RIDE
(05-03-2012, 09:57pm)duc13 Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 08:35pm)Roo Boy Wrote: I want to Dave but I'm still trying to sort some time off? Will try.
Where we meeting up?

Meet point is the caltex Baldivis on Safety bay Road. Time is open for discussion but thinking we should leave no later than 7 30 , we got back a little too late last time.
Are you working Sundays now Mark?
Mate Andrew (black / grey) is a starter and we may have another new Busa owner as well.
Andy you cool with an early start??
And where are you Tony Coolsmiley.

Cheer's , Dave.

All good here Dave Pi_thumbsup

Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(05-03-2012, 09:57pm)duc13 Wrote: Meet point is the caltex Baldivis on Safety bay Road. Time is open for discussion but thinking we should leave no later than 7 30 , we got back a little too late last time.
Are you working Sundays now Mark?
Mate Andrew (black / grey) is a starter and we may have another new Busa owner as well.
Andy you cool with an early start??
And where are you Tony Coolsmiley.

Cheer's , Dave.

Already spewing fellers that I can't go Oh well next time..

Have you thought about leaving earlier ???

I was just looking at the weather forecast and she will be a warm one 36 for most of the state and that's including your destination so keep the fluids up and have a good ride..

Dave you still heading up for the Jap Bike Show I may still be able to get up for that one I'm getting the cook to swing the birthday party for the boys to the Sat so I can get up there just need to confirm that this is the case...

Anyway Catch up Soon and stay safe..
(05-03-2012, 11:00pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Workin the Missus Dave, Workin the Missus.

LOL Mark , good luck with that Pi_tongue .Hope to see you Sunday mate.

Quote:Already spewing fellers that I can't go Oh well next time..

Have you thought about leaving earlier ???

I was just looking at the weather forecast and she will be a warm one 36 for most of the state and that's including your destination so keep the fluids up and have a good ride..

Dave you still heading up for the Jap Bike Show I may still be able to get up for that one I'm getting the cook to swing the birthday party for the boys to the Sat so I can get up there just need to confirm that this is the case...

Anyway Catch up Soon and stay safe..

Hey Kev , have consisdered earlier and was thinking a 7 oclock start, but may be a little early for some , hey RB ??
Am still a goer for the jap bike show mate but not sure what time I will be getting there. I have a big one the night before .
Catch ya soon Kev ,I still owe you a lunch Very Happy .
After consulting with others we have decided to postpone the Bridgetown run for a slightly cooler day.
It's a bugger because we were looking forward to it!
So don't turn up at the meet point because we wont be there Pi_tongue!

Dave.
I hope to catch up with a few of you at the jap bike show in whiteman park on the 25th March as its not far from where im living atm.

Hopefully Rooboy runs another thread to gauge interest.

Be a good opportunity to meet new members as well.

Cheers
Just posted it in the General Section Ian.

"5th Jap Bike Show"

BRIDGETOWN - Dave, Over the next two weeks I'm out but good for the 14th April, OR we could wait for Sunday 29th when the Kal boys are down for the Track Day.

But sadly I will miss both then.
Righto AHC Crew, as you all know I'm going in to get made a liitle taller on April 16, I'm having a last ride of the season for myself on Sunday 15th.
I'm only personally inviting a select group of my closest friends (Ha Ha, that's why it's on a national forum) to join me on this rare and special occassion.
Please pm me if you are coming so I can send you this secretive information. (I only want pm's so I can bullshit and say heaps showed even if no one did.) Nah only joking.

I'll post up a meet pont when I can think of where we can go for lunch.

Pace will be WA AHC pace. Ladies are encouraged to attend, that's Tania, Kate and Kylie and others if they are out there.
Roo Boy Would have loved to come but it's nothing special for me Lol3..

But on the serious note would have been great but you guessed it I'm working Pi_thumbsdown as usual Oh well I will have the 28th to look forward to.

Anyway Roo boy if I don't see you all the best with the Op and see you on the 28th up at Barbs and aftertwards for a catch up.

Til then stay safe..Pi_thumbsup

(27-03-2012, 01:12am)Roo Boy Wrote: Righto AHC Crew, as you all know I'm going in to get made a liitle taller on April 16, I'm having a last ride of the season for myself on Sunday 15th.
I'm only personally inviting a select group of my closest friends (Ha Ha, that's why it's on a national forum) to join me on this rare and special occassion.
Please pm me if you are coming so I can send you this secretive information. (I only want pm's so I can bullshit and say heaps showed even if no one did.) Nah only joking.

Pace will be WA AHC pace. Ladies are encouraged to attend, that's Tania, Kate and Kylie and others if they are out there.

(27-03-2012, 01:12am)Roo Boy Wrote: Righto AHC Crew, as you all know I'm going in to get made a liitle taller on April 16, I'm having a last ride of the season for myself on Sunday 15th.

Just back in town after a month or so in the NT and would have joined you, but heading out again in a few days and won't get back until the following Tuesday.

Best wishes for the stretch and while you are there see if they can also do something about the hair! :-)

Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Where you off to Mark?
(05-04-2012, 06:26am)duc13 Wrote: Where you off to Mark?

Well, nowhere now Dave.
Due to my excitement about my up coming event and Trakdayz day and Easter and a couple of tuning sessions I have been quitely reminded that I had approved an appointment with the Mother-In-Law's place as it's the Father-In-Laws birthday on the 15th.

So I have to bow my head graciously and recind my invitation to to ride (and the response was huge, sorry Kev & Belzy) and cancel said invitation. If that all make sense.

I will send all who PM'd a pm to appologise for any inconveniece caused.

Thanks again to all and will see you again late in the year.
Hey anyone up for a country ride or cruise up the coast this Sunday 23/9?
Can arrange parking and reservation at a cafe along the coast if there is interest?

(17-09-2012, 06:40pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hey anyone up for a country ride or cruise up the coast this Sunday 23/9?
Can arrange parking and reservation at a cafe along the coast if there is interest?

Sorry Roo Boy I'm back at work working weekends so I'm out mate..

Hey all you WA Guys and Gals I was down at Cockburn today ripping around on the Go Karts and got me to thinking..

Would anyone be interested in catching up for a chat a laugh and some friendly 4 wheeled Action one night...I was maybe thinking that we could make it one night that way it's in the cool.

Prices rangers from $80.00 - $175 per person depending on the type of Kart single or twin engine and how many laps and I think for another 15 you could have a BBQ so there ya go who's up for some fun it's been a while that we've actually done anyting..

I'll see what interest we get and then we will see what night and dates suits people..

Come on ya know you want to do it....2fast4u Lol3

in!