WA EOI RIDE
I saw Tanya ride on the last WA trip...

I think she can defiantly handle herself...
Sorry mate, work's trying to crush me. Still going, How do I pay?
(05-04-2013, 10:45am)Camel Wrote: Sorry mate, work's trying to crush me. Still going, How do I pay?

Thanks for confirming Camel, don't worry about the money I will fix up the deposit and we'll work the balance out on the night....Pi_thumbsup

OK I have got enough to book so I'm going to confirm the booking in the next week so if anyone else wants to join in that's fine just post up and I will confirm the numbers closer to the day but I have 10 which is enough to confirm the booking so all good. Will post up once I've done this..

I will sort out the Deposit so if people can do the right thing that would be greatly appreciated and we will sort out everything else on the night.

So I've definitely heard from the following and got the Pi_thumbsup..
Rev004
Axe & Partner
Dan85 & Partner
Fabian
Fizza
REVIT13
Havago - ASB
Amanda - ASB
Camel
HP2 Kiwi
Brute - ASB

Maybe
Hayabuasvich
Roo Boy
Muchacho
Blacky
Optimal - ASB

Details..
I currently have a tentative booking for the info below which I will confirm in the next week - Haven't got to finalise as yet been busy with work but it's all good.

Date 19th of April
Time - I'm still thinking 1900 - 1930 for those people that work.
Location - Cockburn

Anyway will keep everyone posted.

Cheers Kev

nice, gettin close
Looking forward to catching up and having a spin!
(04-04-2013, 11:05pm)Axe Wrote: I saw Tanya ride on the last WA trip...

I think she can defiantly handle herself...

I bought some lowering links from Dan. Tanya tried the Busa and loved it so i quickly raised it again and told her to buy her own :-)
Haha nice work. Did you put the seat on for her aswell? With the links and seat it must have been a LOW seated position.
Regards

Dan
She tried the seat first and didnt like it.
After i lowered it she took the bike to work. i got a phone call not long later, thinking something was wrong i asked her if she was alright. Tanya replied with "that was fun." I could not believe she got there that quick!
Working on the 19th, that sucks.
Yes
OK all you Guys and Gals I have Confirmed the Booking Today and the Details are as follows..

Date - Friday the 19th of April
Time - 1900
Location - Cockburn
Weather - Rain or Shine the Event Goes Ahead..

(Now that could make for some interesting Racing if it's Raining)

Maxi Grand Prix as a Minimum.
Pro Karts $150

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 4 x 6 Lap Races.

If we want to step up to the Mega
Pro Karts $175

- 1 x 10 Min Practice
- 5 x 6 Lap Races.

Anyway we will sort that out on the night but as I mentioned it will be the Maxi as a Minimum.

I haven't worried about booking the BBQ as there wasn't a lot of interest but if there is somewhere close by and people want to have a refreshment afterwards then we can talk about that afterwards or any suggestions post up.

Currently the Following have let me know that they are Definitely in for Some 4 Wheeled Action .

14 People all Go - Need Minimum of 10..

Rev004 - Busa Forum / ASB
Axe & Partner - Busa Forum
Dan85 & Partner - Busa Forum
Fabian - Busa Forum
Fizza
REVIT13 - Busa Forum
Havago - ASB
Amanda - ASB
Camel - Busa Forum
HP2 Kiwi - Busa Forum
Brute - ASB
Gytr - ASB

Maybe
Hayabuasvich - Busa Forum / ASB - Come on Tnoy whats going on..
Roo Boy - Busa Forum
Muchacho - Busa Forum
Blacky
Optimal - ASB - If not working
Milo - ASB

If more people want to join in that's fine it's not too late just let me know the more people the better the fun...

So there you go everything is now Confirmed and Deposit has been PAID so please do the righty otherwise I'll be out of Pocket..

If there is any other info that you need fire away and I will do my best to answer the question or if I have to I will get back to.

Cheers Rev004
Hey Shedman I didn't get a responce about letting Tanya out to come and play with us Boys....

You don't have to be here for her to get out and have some funnnVery Happy
Working enjoy the night of racing/ back to 1 mega bike.

(11-04-2013, 08:13pm)Rev004 Wrote: OK all you Guys and Gals I have Confirmed the Booking Today and the Details are as follows..

Time - 1900
Location - Cockburn

(Now that could make for some interesting Racing if it's Raining)

Pro Karts $150

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 4 x 6 Lap Races.

Pro Karts $175

- 1 x 10 Min Practice
- 5 x 6 Lap Races.

Anyway we will sort that out on the night but as I mentioned it will be the Maxi as a Minimum.

I haven't worried about booking the BBQ as there wasn't a lot of interest but if there is somewhere close by and people want to have a refreshment afterwards then we can talk about that afterwards or any suggestions post up.

Currently the Following have let me know that they are Definitely in for Some 4 Wheeled Action .

14 People all Go - Need Minimum of 10..

Fabian - Busa Forum
Fizza
REVIT13 - Busa Forum
Havago - ASB
Amanda - ASB
Camel - Busa Forum
HP2 Kiwi - Busa Forum
Brute - ASB
Gytr - ASB

Maybe
Hayabuasvich - Busa Forum / ASB - Come on Tnoy whats going on..
Roo Boy - Busa Forum
Muchacho - Busa Forum
Blacky
Milo - ASB

If more people want to join in that's fine it's not too late just let me know the more people the better the fun...

So there you go everything is now Confirmed and Deposit has been PAID so please do the righty otherwise I'll be out of Pocket..

If there is any other info that you need fire away and I will do my best to answer the question or if I have to I will get back to.

Cheers Rev004
Hey Shedman I didn't get a responce about letting Tanya out to come and play with us Boys....

You don't have to be here for her to get out and have some funnnVery Happy

(11-04-2013, 10:15pm)Landmine Wrote: Working enjoy the night of racing/ back to 1 mega bike.

Are you saying that the Duc is gone Landmine...pity you can't be there would have been good to catch up it's been a while.

You don't have to be here for her to get out and have some funnn

Tanya has just got back from England, so she can go if she likes. I might even get the Busa out for her :-)
Hello Rev 004 I am back to 1 Duc sold quick. Keep the Hayabusa enjoy riding it the most done 60K and is nearly run in. Look forward to Nov.
(14-04-2013, 12:28am)Rev004 Wrote: [quote='Landmine' pid='284062' dateline='1365682507']
Working enjoy the night of racing/ back to 1 mega bike.

OK all you guys and gals Friday night is only a couple of days away so here's a little reminder for all those that have confirmed and if anyone else wants to join in feel free to turn up the more people the better the fun..

So til then I will see you all then and will be good to catch up it's been a while.

Time - 1900
Location - Cockburn
(Now that could make for some interesting Racing if it's Raining

Pro Karts $150

- 1 x 10 min Practice
- 4 x 6 Lap Races.)

Pro Karts $175

- 1 x 10 Min Practice
- 5 x 6 Lap Races.

16 People all Go - Need a Minimum of 10..

Fabian - Busa Forum
Fizza
Simon
Peter
REVIT13 - Busa Forum
Amanda - ASB
HP2 Kiwi - Busa Forum
Brute - ASB
Gytr - ASB
Muchacho - Busa Forum

Maybe
Roo Boy - Busa Forum
Blacky
Milo - ASB
Eukanuba - ASB

Cheers Rev004