Batty's Tour of Tassie 2016 - 1/02 to 6/02
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
great phone call mate...

there will always be a bed found if you can make it
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
7 weeks and counting........
don't tell me that Lucky......

I need to find time to
>finish doing up trailer
>get Calendar out
>get hoodie out
>check roads
>last minute booking for late comers

FFAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
G'day
Can you organise a service for my 'bus before we leave too?
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Anyone know where I can park a small car and a trailer on Sunday arvo (for a week) near Port Melbourne? A couple of us are going to tow bikes down to Melbourne...
I may be able to help as we are towing bikes over from SA.
We have a secure lock up yard not too far from the port, probably still 1/2 hour away.
We are hoping to go to the port, find somewhere that will hold our luggage for a few hours, go drop the car and trailer and return on the bikes.
Only problem is I can't confirm until closer to the date.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Thanks, we'll definitely keep this in mind.
Thanks Lucksa! Let me know when you know.

Otherwise, happy to dump the car and trailer in any old suburb. Anyone recommend a suburb that's relatively low in crime, mostly residential, and on the way to Port Melbourne (doesn't matter how far out)?
Geez this thread went quiet. Is the excitement building? barely 2 weeks to go and nary a word from anyone.

Is there a final tally? Are we all booked. Are we getting prepared for the thunderous rally that its promising to be?

My bones are dreading it lol, this ol fart aint what he used to be. Now at 60 yrs of age. I was 44 when we started the club. But still the same 'Beast' at hand. But will I still be able to ride her like I used to. Last year I was still able to give the boys up front a run for their money, wonder if I still can this year. I will be re-evaluating keeping my beast after this trip, having had her now over 17 yrs. Will I part with her? I dont know, depends if an offer to good to refuse is made or simply unable to part with it. Tassy will decide not me.

Bring it on............
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I'm in... and excited!
I can't wait....
Every spare minute I'm spending on preparing, from bags to air cleaners.
Organizing vehicles for transit, and a place to store them in Melbourne.
At this stage, our plan is to leave Adelaide on Sunday morning early.
Go directly to the Port, or nearby and offload 1 of the 4 bikes along with our luggage.
We will then leave 1 person there to watch the gear whilst the other 3 of us will travel to Mulgrave to unload the remaining 3 bikes, and lock the vehicles up in a yard over there.
We will then ride back to the Port ready for Batties magical mystery tour.
All the people I'm coming with are worried about how the bodies are going to fare up with the planned route, but we're all still very excited to be part of it.
Pan.......You can park your car and trailer with ours in Mulgrave if you still want to.
They will be outside, not shedded, but will be locked in a yard. (Best I can do).
PM me your phone number and I'll do the same......
Thanks Lucksa
All sorted for a car space. Probably riding down anyway.