Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
Yeah, sent him a msg on f/book asking if he would be in attendance, it showed that he had seen it...but hasn't bothered to respond....I think he may have bigger fish to fry these days!?!

Dan, will you be at TBFP on the Friday night?!?
The missus and I will probably be in an XT650 as the busa looks like it will be written off... Unless I can get one before the trip
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
That's all good, Sean......as long as you make it there, is what really matters!!
Doesn't matter what you come in or on- My knee replacement has us coming in the Landcruiser. Mind you we get to cart a stack of gear at the same time.

Look forward to seeing you there fella.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
no worried from me baz.. BTW every1 just punch the one that doesn't look like Bazman cause my fright night costume is a BAZMAN mask hahahahahahahaaaaa

see ya all in a week

BTW.. GOOF is a go from last week
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
i am out guys way too busy with work maybe next timehave fun and stay safe
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
aawww Bill.. I wanted to see either your current beast or those boobs in perpetual motion in RL lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Yeah Bill, me too mate....was also keen to meet a long-time club member I've not yet met!! Maybe next year!?!
It looks as if more South Australians will have to make an effort next time, with Shifu the only rep......
We now have 2 extra people staying in our cabin - one on a Jaffa Hayabusa (Murray) and one on a KTM 990 (Grant)
Im sure you guys wont be hard to spot but where in Cooma will you be meeting so we can join the crew from there to Tathra
Is it correct you will be leaving Cooma about 2.30pm
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
This is going to be an excellent weekend guys. Really looking forward to getting together and catching up.

Max and Mrs Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Practise packing to see if I can fir all the extra crap lol

[Image: cf1155aa9a832bf1052510869fd96304_zpsc0e042d3.jpg]
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1