WA EOI RIDE
No Worries Roo Boy have confirmed with Andy that I'm going so unless the weather turns crap and decides to rain that will be the only thing that stops me.

So see you at the Caltex on Toodyay Rd.

Cheers Rev004
My apologies for having to forgo the ride tomorrow.

Construction job not finished today so will have to get it done tomorrow. Not a happy chappy.

Hope everyone has a great ride.
Andrew.
I'm gonna meet you guys at the Caltex on Toodyay road.

I will be there before 10 Coolsmiley
Thanks for the ride everyone. Good to catch up with familiar faces and meet some new ones as well.
15 bikes 400km's and no speeding fines.
Huls, I think you should keep your bike and just ride more often as we'd miss you if you sold her.
Sorry for a few wrong turns thrown in though. My bad.
Thanks again as I enjoyed the day.
Awesome ride Roo Boy, Trophy

I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Sunday.
Thanks for organisisng and I look forward to the next one. Coolsmiley

Here's a few pics of the day

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=15060
(16-05-2010, 09:16pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Thanks for the ride everyone. Good to catch up with familiar faces and meet some new ones as well.
15 bikes 400km's and no speeding fines.
Huls, I think you should keep your bike and just ride more often as we'd miss you if you sold her.
Sorry for a few wrong turns thrown in though. My bad.
Thanks again as I enjoyed the day.

Cheers Roo Boy , I had a good day as well. Thanks for organising it.

PS are you getting a new battery and a GPS?
Thanks for great day out Roo Boy, I had a blast Pi_thumbsup.

Great to meet some more Busa owners & catch up with "the regulars".

Cheers
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Thanks for a great day fella's good to see so many Busa's.
Well done Mark for your preparations, hope it's only a battery issue for you, push starting a Busa is soooooo lame Lol3
On the other hand... my only mishap was losing my G.P.S 90k's from Perth Frown

posting some photo's of the day.

Cheers,
Rob.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Will suss it out if it's a failed battery or Alternator or Starter Motor Brushes as it was hit and miss for starting throughout the day.Confused
I bought the battery prior to the 3 Day SW run in December.

But I still enjoyed the day.
Trophy
What a great day, and some great pics. Enjoyed every bit of the day. Couple of bonuses, Peter Brock memorial, some hot toranas and mustangs. Can't wait until the next ride.
Yes
Thanks Roo Boy, great day. I'm sure you knew exactly where you were going for no one else did Confused

1.Meeting at the Bell Tower

2.The rear LIMITED edition busas Wtf

3.Well, this needs no explaining (does it Roo Boy).

Where's Ya Snow Plough?
Thanks Roo Boy for organising the ride and also providing the entertainment it was a great day and like some have already said what better way to spend a Sunday. Clap

We must have had a little luck on our side because when I come over that hill and looked down Oh Shit Scary Police and then trying to wash some speed off and the guys behind me thinking what the yell is he doing until they saw what was coming towards us and then to see no lights come on all I can say is Thankyou Mr Plod we were having so much fun.

Very Very Very Lucky

Oh and to Drool all over those Mustangs & Toranas was a Bonus some very sweet drives in that bunch. Surely someone's got some photos that they can post up.

Trophy Once Again Clap Top Day with a great bunch of guys and it was great to catch up with some old faces as well as some new look forward to another ride in the near future.

Cheers Rev004
Ok then..... Lol3 if you want some Torana's (only got a couple ), but no Ponies unfortunately Frown , I think Cb Boy may have some more Photo's to share.

Cheers,
Rob.

PS: when's the next Wednesday night Coffee Latt'e happening, (at the "Left Bank") any suggestions ??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Gents looks like you had great time. Glad to see no mishaps or boys in blue to spoil the day. Did a quick return trip to Narrogin today avoided a boy in blue on Albany highway. Took an lot of bugs closer to Narrogin. Had to clean visor to continue.
(17-05-2010, 11:11am)Rev004 Wrote: Thanks Roo Boy for organising the ride and also providing the entertainment it was a great day and like some have already said what better way to spend a Sunday. Clap

We must have had a little luck on our side because when I come over that hill and looked down Oh Shit Scary Police and then trying to wash some speed off and the guys behind me thinking what the yell is he doing until they saw what was coming towards us and then to see no lights come on all I can say is Thankyou Mr Plod we were having so much fun.

Very Very Very Lucky

Oh and to Drool all over those Mustangs & Toranas was a Bonus some very sweet drives in that bunch. Surely someone's got some photos that they can post up.

Trophy Once Again Clap Top Day with a great bunch of guys and it was great to catch up with some old faces as well as some new look forward to another ride in the near future.

Cheers Rev004
Thanks for organising the day Rooboy,some nice roads and it was good to put some faces to names.
There were some awesome cars out there.
Wish i stayed for lunch now, went and met the mechanic and he tells me i have done a bottom end bearing on the GSX750.