WA EOI RIDE
Steve, Iburgr, lets meet at savage in midland early, say 8am that'll give us time to get there, look around, get a hotdog or something and by the time we roll up they'll have cleared the front gate.

Im not keen on getting there when the place is full and then weaving through crowds and parked bikes.

What do you reckon? Steve, Iburgr, is that ok?

Clint
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
I'm a possible starter but not keen on the MAD ride. Done it b4 just too many bikes and noobies getting in the way.
So if anyone is going up minus the MAD ride I'll be interested.
Thats fine Clint... see you guys there.Roo Boy I am still on for the MAD ride...don't forget we are on Busa's so any noobies should be in your mirrors...but I understand your reluctance...maybe we can have a knot of Busers with ZX1400s on the outer to protect the flanks!!! hahahaha
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Oh come on Roo Boy add to the numbers. We'll stick together and hold a tight group anyone on anything else will feel outa place within our ranks. Its for a good cause..
The Distance, CAKE.
Hi All,
I'm afraid the MAD ride i'll have to pass on as a last minute issue came up that conflicts with the day out with you guys, sorry, I did try desperately to get out of it, but to no avail.

enjoy the day fellas, catch up again soon.

Rob.
Awwww.
The Distance, CAKE.
Mind if I tag along guys Very Happy
Steve and HellBoy this Hayabusa Mad ride didnt gather as much momentum as I had hoped. Im bailing Toodjay, it'll be hot and there will be lots of flies and not 10 busa in a pack. So I have a better idea though. How about, if you guys can make it, a Thursday night ride with PSB.

Last Thursday there were 72 bikes and there were only two Busas represended. We're meeting at Peak Service Station Kewdale Rd/Collins St Kewdale 6:15pm for a 6:45pm departure Thursday 18 Nov two days from now.

Even better idea lets meet up at Cannington Bp on Albany Hwy at 6pm then we can show up together.

BikerBikerBikerBikerBiker

Steve, HellBoy, Kris (a mate of mine), Me and the other Busa rider that was there last week, That'll be five of us. That'll be cool. We'll show them Ducatis that surrounded me in the tunnel... Vrooom Vroom.. Bite me

Anyone else interested?
The Distance, CAKE.
Damn thurs night no good for me Frown oh well.
Sorry Clint... Thurs no good for me. I am still on for the Mad ride if any others are interested??
(18-11-2010, 09:17am)Aussie Steve Wrote: Sorry Clint... Thurs no good for me. I am still on for the Mad ride if any others are interested??

Yep still going, will be at savage around 8 if ya still interested.
Hellboy I am still on. If its raining I wont but fingers crossed. Will keep you informed

Steve
Hellboy I am a bit worried about the weather forcast for Sundays MAD ride. I checked and this is the forcast at the moment for tommorrow.

Tomorrow: Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sorry but I think I will give it a miss. Hope it goes well if you do go.

Steve
Country ride to Quinndaning Tav

Leaving Midland Mac Donalds 9am Sunday 5th Dec

Just dont order the fish.
The Distance, CAKE.
(04-12-2010, 10:08pm)BlackBusaLO Wrote: Country ride to Quinndaning Tav

Leaving Midland Mac Donalds 9am Sunday 5th Dec

Just dont order the fish.

Bugger just looked...its already the 5th and too late!