opinions from the collective
So what if it has been discussed before. One thing for sure is there will be new products and new fresh ways of looking at a problem. Happy to see any discussion which is current.

(07-06-2011, 03:59pm)big kev Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 02:04pm)ROD Wrote: No need for thread to be deleted Bruce is only making a sugestion that you have a read of the forum wich there is a lot of info we have held onto for you and all members to have a good read and get some great ideas.

yeah i couldnt find what i wanted in the search bar it didnt answer my questions what so ever so i put a post up as to running GEN II pipes on GEN I headers and i was looking for ideas as im ready to buy some pipes for the bike , so i did read what bruce said about there being eleveny thousand posts but none of the ones i looked for had the answers i may have over looked some posts so i asked for help , and then i go ribbed about my post ?? go figure

its all good rod thanks for ya help

[/quote]

Rod can you delete this thread please , asking for help in the AHC is just a task and a half and its proven why all the good members have left and gone other places , the poll that you and the admin put up speaks volumes about this place ,

thanks
[/quote]

Have all the good members left Kev?

rather a large statement mate.

That makes the rest of us that are still here 11 years later feel a little debased.

Rod can you delete this thread please , asking for help in the AHC is just a task and a half and its proven why all the good members have left and gone other places , the poll that you and the admin put up speaks volumes about this place ,

thanks
[/quote]

That makes the rest of us that are still here 11 years later feel a little debased.

[/quote]

dont worry Max I am still around Police

thanks
[/quote]

[/quote]

max im sorry if you and all the other members feel like that it was not my intention to make you all fell like that ,
Yes im the only good one left Lol2
Just like old threads lets hope people in 5-10 years will read this thread for advice

NOW PLEASE BACK ON TOPIC
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
now i did a search useing the seach engine and trolled all of 24 pages (my eyes hurt) and i found 1 post that offers a glimmer of hope about pipes

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=16939&highlight=gen+1+gen2+pipes

so it looks like i will just have to just buy a set of mufflers and midpipes and have a go at it my self ,

again guys i didnt mean to offend you all you have been a great help along the ways ,

cheers
(08-06-2011, 08:56am)big kev Wrote: now i did a search useing the seach engine and trolled all of 24 pages (my eyes hurt) and i found 1 post that offers a glimmer of hope about pipes

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=16939&highlight=gen+1+gen2+pipes

so it looks like i will just have to just buy a set of mufflers and midpipes and have a go at it my self ,

again guys i didnt mean to offend you all you have been a great help along the ways ,

cheers

Just a reminder - that's specific to Brocks mate, not sure about other brands...

Someone once suggested that you can buy Vance and Hines headers (which are similar to stock) and then just buy slip-on mufflers that are designed for a stock system, dunno if that helps.
(08-06-2011, 10:14am)sutur Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 08:56am)big kev Wrote: now i did a search useing the seach engine and trolled all of 24 pages (my eyes hurt) and i found 1 post that offers a glimmer of hope about pipes

cheers

Just a reminder - that's specific to Brocks mate, not sure about other brands...

Someone once suggested that you can buy Vance and Hines headers (which are similar to stock) and then just buy slip-on mufflers that are designed for a stock system, dunno if that helps.

yeah your right there , i trolled the crap out of the forum and i didnt find what i was searching for i looked on the .org and theres not much on what i want either , i think its a matter of buying a set of pipes and figuring it out ,

i checked BGW and they have yoshi pipes from $799 so i will look there , thanks heaps

cheers

If you get with Masterbusa he is looking for pipes and bling that you have, you might be able to strike up a deal with him of some if not all of what you have.

The End.

(08-06-2011, 11:30am)Madmax Wrote:

cheers

If you get with Masterbusa he is looking for pipes and bling that you have, you might be able to strike up a deal with him of some if not all of what you have.

The End.

yeah the yoshis system has already got a new owner sorry to say , i think im either going to get the R77's or a set of brocks either way i need stock headers to go back to 4-2
(08-06-2011, 01:32pm)big kev Wrote: yeah the yoshis system has already got a new owner sorry to say , i think im either going to get the R77's or a set of brocks either way i need stock headers to go back to 4-2

yes i want to put my gen2 back to 4-2 a Busa just needs two cans
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(08-06-2011, 01:49pm)ROD Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 01:32pm)big kev Wrote: yeah the yoshis system has already got a new owner sorry to say , i think im either going to get the R77's or a set of brocks either way i need stock headers to go back to 4-2

I think 2 cans are mandatory, how will someone look with one can...ops its pipes sorry wrong comment......
(08-06-2011, 01:51pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 01:49pm)ROD Wrote:

I think 2 cans are mandatory, how will someone look with one can...ops its pipes sorry wrong comment......

yeah its all about estetics bill the bike has a shit load of preformance so i would rather make it look awesome
Don't fool yourself Kev they look more awesome with one pipe Showback .
hmm, i may be a minority here, i recon they look better with a set of 4-1's with no cans lol

on the bikes anyway