WA EOI RIDE
still got to speak with you Tony as the pub was at the end of a straight. Hey Kev. Let's hope the bike remembers straight lines when the season returns or it will be a long 1/4 mile.

either way enjoyed the ride. cheers.

anyone else keen for late august?
(08-08-2009, 10:37pm)REVIT13 Wrote: still got to speak with you Tony as the pub was at the end of a straight. Hey Kev. Let's hope the bike remembers straight lines when the season returns or it will be a long 1/4 mile.

either way enjoyed the ride. cheers.

anyone else keen for late august?
Always keen for a ride.
First weekend in September should be good for me. Will check with the Minister of War and her army of munchkins.
What date you looking at Ian?
just wanted to throw it out there and gauge the response.

if we go 1st weekend in september ie sunday 6th sept who would be in?

or last sunday in august 30th?

i'm busy this weekend but these 2 dates should gives us all time with minister's of war etc.

so far looks like huls,roo boy & duc13 are keen and i know dan(white busa) is also.

happy for one of the peeps to organise the ride and i will hold the tail end up. cheers ian.
Hi Fellers yes well it's the usual for me, so I'm out working weekends.

Cheers Kev
Dont think I can make it, depends if "MY BUSA" is a write off or they can repair it.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

what happened andy? i must have missed your post
(11-08-2009, 09:55pm)REVIT13 Wrote: what happened andy? i must have missed your post

threw the bike down the road on Sunday, dropped it off at Witches today and he thinks it will be a write off. F#$@!
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Not Good. Hope your ok.

Also 1st sunday is no go for me as i forgot it's father's day and i got in the shit for organising this day last year so 30th aug or 2nd sunday in sept.
Unfortunately first two Sundays of September are no good for me. Can make next two after that, but organise what suits everyone else. If I can make it I will.
(11-08-2009, 10:01pm)andcad Wrote:
(11-08-2009, 09:55pm)REVIT13 Wrote: what happened andy? i must have missed your post

threw the bike down the road on Sunday, dropped it off at Witches today and he thinks it will be a write off. F#$@!

Sorry to hear AndyPi_thumbsdown, I hope your OK? Was it spectacular? I mean or was it just a dumb car being stupid?Idiot2
I am good for Sept 13th. Working on the 20th & 27th, however I hear that a mystery illness is going around that doesn't effect your ability to ride......
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
what mystery illness?
Sorry to hear about your bike Andy. Pi_thumbsdown What happened ?

With riding I am good for any sunny weekend. Pi_thumbsup Check here: http://www.weatherzone.com.au/long-range...n/wa/perth for the latest 28-day weather forecast. Read

See you there Leviathan Biker