WA EOI RIDE
So is it the 13th? Biker
looks like troy & duc for the 13th. bike show on that weekend but i'm pencilling the 13th into my diary and watching the weather for this sunday with interest.

anyone else?

destination? let the numbers decide?
Sorry Fellers I'm still out that weekend damn work, and I won't be down with that mystery illness that i had a couple of weeks agoLol3.

I still enjoyed the ride though Pi_thumbsup

Hey Troy should try it, it's a pretty good way to go, but I might not try a few weeks in a row.

Cheers Kev

Probably go to the Bike show on the Friday or maybe Saturday if I come down with that illness
Unfortunately out ofthis one again.
Mocha? Latte still on the 15/9
(19-08-2009, 08:09pm)REVIT13 Wrote: looks like troy & duc for the 13th. bike show on that weekend but i'm pencilling the 13th into my diary and watching the weather for this sunday with interest.

anyone else?

Im in +1. So another 2. Pi_thumbsup

Looking forward to it Drool
(21-08-2009, 08:05pm)Spook Wrote:
(19-08-2009, 08:09pm)REVIT13 Wrote: looks like troy & duc for the 13th. bike show on that weekend but i'm pencilling the 13th into my diary and watching the weather for this sunday with interest.

anyone else?

Im in +1. So that's 2 more. Pi_thumbsup

anyone else?

Im in +1. So that's 2 more. Pi_thumbsup

anyone else?

Im in +1. So another 2. Pi_thumbsup

Sorry - no edit means muddled posts.

Can someone-else please reply or bump the thread so that I can post a fresh Late Notice Ride for tommorow ?

Volvi,
When do you think we might get the edit back ? You have instantly brought all of us into your problems by removing the edit function. I doubt that was your intention but that is the result.

Come on mate, deal with the problem and leave us out of it.
Test new reply
test reply editing
ATTENTION
Short notice ride for Sunday, 23rd August 2009. This is an ORMTC social ride and all are welcome. I've been riding with them since '03 / great bunch of guys/gals Pi_thumbsup

Meet: Caltex on CNR Albany Hwy & Gosnells Rd (same as last ride)

When: 900am for 930 departure

Short ride approx 160-200kms / Back by lunch.

PM me for further details.
thx for posting henry. will see how i go in the am. if going i will be there for 9am as it's just around the corner. cheers ian.
Fellers,

The rain WAS threatening today...but it didn't come down (on us). Clap

Despite being overcast and a little nippy, and with the TARGA west rally spreading the dirt all over - we had a great ride Very HappyVery Happy !!

Nice run through the windies to Gidgegannup, good stop at the Bakery there for coffees and cakes, then back through West Toodyay, Chittering, and home. Awesome !

Some pics...

looks like brocky's final road that one. maybe next time for me.
Good pics Henry. Is that Revs bike parked next to yours in that 1st pic ?
Coolsmiley
Certainly looks alot like it Lol3
Hey, I know this is real short but I'm cruising down the coast to Freo this arvo (Approx arrival 4:30pm so if anyone is interested in catching some Freo culture and putting wannabe fast bikes to shame text me on 042 77 66 269.

Don't forget the Mocha / Latte September 15, Northbridge.
looks like i'm off road for a little while. went for a ride with another forum today and clutch is up for replacement. time to order and then get the thing fitted. $$$ in readiness for the next race season.

still might make the dome on the 15/9
Hey Guys,

I booked the father in law & myself in to do the "spyder experience" for that BRP Can-Am Spyder 3 wheel job. Now he can't make it, so before I cancel his booking I'm asking if anyone is interested in taking his spot?

Booking details:
Date: Fri 4 Sep 2009
Time: 11:30am
Eddie Barron Drive
Midvale WA 6056

If I haven't heard anything by thursday I will cancel his booking.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.